|May 2, 2015|
Top Undrafted Prospects
President, Draft Countdown
Every year players fall through the cracks and go undrafted. That isn't necessarily the end of the world though. Just ask guys like Kurt Warner and Tony Romo! Here is a look at the top prospects who were not selected based on my Positional Rankings:
Top 52 Undrafted Prospects
1. La'el Collins, OT, L.S.U.
2. Josue Matias, OG, Florida St.
3. Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
4. Dres Anderson, WR, Utah
5. Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
6. Cody Prewitt, S, Ole Miss
7. Antwan Goodley, WR, Baylor
8. Kurtis Drummond, S, Michigan St.
9. Mike Hull, OLB, Penn St.
10. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan St.
11. Jacoby Glenn, CB, Central Florida
12. Durell Eskridge, S, Syracuse
13. Nick Marshall, CB, Auburn
14. Lynden Trail, DE, Norfolk St.
15. Malcolm Brown, RB, Texas
16. Justin Cox, S, Mississippi St.
17. Cedric Reed, DE, Texas
18. Sean Hickey, OT, Syracuse
19. Zach Hodges, OLB, Harvard
20. Detrick Bonner, S, Virginia Tech
21. B.J. Finney, C, Kansas St.
22. Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami (FL)
23. Marcus Rush, DE, Michigan St.
24. Tyler Varga, RB, Yale
25. Kevin White, CB, T.C.U.
26. Bobby Richardson, DT, Indiana
27. Alani Fua, OLB, B.Y.U.
28. Josh Harper, WR, Fresno St.
29. Tevin McDonald, S, Eastern Washington
30. Anthony Jefferson, S, UCLA
31. Wes Saxton, TE, South Alabama
32. Troy Hill, CB, Oregon
33. Corey Crawford, DE, Clemson
34. Chris Hackett, S, T.C.U.
35. Bryan Bennett, QB, SE Louisiana
36. Derrick Lott, DT, Tenn-Chattanooga
37. DeAndrew White, WR, Alabama
38. Jean Sifrin, TE, Massachusetts
39. Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee
40. Titus Davis, WR, Central Michigan
41. Joey Mbu, DT, Houston
42. Zack Wagenmann, DE, Montana
43. J.R. Tavai, OLB, USC
44. Garry Peters, CB, Clemson
45. E.J. Bibbs, TE, Iowa St.
46. Zach Zigil, ILB, Utah St.
47. Tavaris Barnes, DE, Clemson
48. Julian Wilson, CB, Oklahoma
49. Rannell Hall, WR, Central Florida
50. Tony Washington, OLB, Oregon
51. Greg Mancz, C, Toledo
52. Terrence Magee, RB, L.S.U.
Check Out All of the Positional Rankings by Clicking HERE.