Mario Williams vs Gaines Adams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Williams vs Gaines Adams

Who is the better player? I don't think its even close but I'm debating with someone who thinks differently.

Mario Williams, not even close.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Mario. Not even debatable at this point (check back in 2-3 years maybe). Mario has much better physical tools, endured his rookie season, improved with each game, and still has a ton of potential to reach. Gaines hasn't even hit training camp.
      I'm a state.

Comment

Just as a prospect, not including pro experience, I would say Mario is a MUCH better prospect.
        I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Mario was a better prospect. Mario was rated as a top 3 draft pick in a strong draft while Gaines Adam was a top 15 pick in a weak draft. Enough said.

Mario is a better run stopper. Adams is like your Dwight Feeneys. Good pass rusher, suspect run stopper.

Comment

mario is 100 times the prospect and will probably be 10 times the pro. no even close.

Comment

Mario Williams

Comment

Naturally what happens in the real world doesn't matter, and only a player's stats on Madden, so that said, I was just wondering why Mario Williams is a fast, weak DE in Madden when he's 6'7" 295lbs and benched around 36 times at the combine. I always look forward to what rookies will be given but this seemed way off to me.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

Perfect! Everyone agrees with me. :)

He was saying that Adams is the better player and has alot more "tools" than Mario. He also went on to say that he watched every game Adams was in that he "brung it" every week unlike Mario and that Mario was also "hyped" up alot more which is why we went #1.

Ironically he is a Panthers fans and I tried to explain to him that Mario is just like Peppers whereas Adams is better suited to play the Cover 2. I tried to explain to him that Mario was constantly doubled teamed and cut block in college and I believe he even injured his leg from a cut block midway through the season. And that he played with an injured foot as a rookie.

Comment

This isn't even close. Like, at all. Mario Williams all the way.

Comment

Mario and it's not even close

Comment

Gaines Adams is like Mario Williams if he was slower, weaker, smaller, less athletic, two years older and less productive in college. Other then that they are pretty close.

Comment

Mario Williams is the better prospect, Gaines is all pass rush where as Mario can do it all, he definately has some power. We'll have to wait 2 or 3 years though to see how their pro careers compare. Gaines may have the benefit of a system that works to his advantage, where as Mario may just be stuck on a defense that can't support him (I've got no doubt Okoye and Demeco can help him out though).

Originally posted by nbarnett56 View Post
                          I tried to explain to him that Mario was constantly doubled teamed
                          I didn't watch a lot of N.C. State games, but I find it hard to believe that with two other 1st rounders (Manny Lawson and John McCargo) that he had to take on constant double teams.

Comment

i would say Mario based on his size speed and run stopping ability

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              Gaines Adams is like Mario Williams if he was slower, weaker, smaller, less athletic, two years older and less productive in college. Other then that they are pretty close.
                              haha that post right there sums it up completly.... that is definatly going into my sig

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information