Watch this! A Colt Following...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this! A Colt Following...

You wanna know wassup?! THIS IS WASSUP!!!

http://www.hawaiiathletics.com/Candi...colt-2007.html

I'm surprised the tagline wasn't:

"Colt Brennen, the greatest QB not apart of the continental United States."

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      I'm surprised the tagline wasn't:

"Colt Brennen, the greatest QB not apart of the continental United States."
      I guess ASU losing to Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl still stings... Niiiiiiice! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I guess ASU losing to Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl still stings... Niiiiiiice! ;)
        We had a lameduck coach, played four hours behind, played at a Hawaii homegame, and against a team with nothing to lose.

Then again, Hawaii was the better team, but had ASU had many disadvantages.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

On January 28, 2004, Brennan was arrested by campus police for entering a co-ed's room uninvited where he allegedly "exposed himself and fondled her".[1] Brennan was intoxicated at the time of the incident and eventually pleaded guilty to charges of burglary and trespassing, but a guilty verdict for unlawful sexual contact was vacated by the court for lack of evidence. After the incident, which was caught up in the middle of the time when CU was flooded with other accusations of sex crimes and revelations of wild recruiting parties involving Colorado football players, Brennan was almost immediately kicked off the team.[2]

Comment

Colt will have a tough time grabbing the eastern attention due to his geographical location

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Bama37228 View Post
              On January 28, 2004, Brennan was arrested by campus police for entering a co-ed's room uninvited where he allegedly "exposed himself and fondled her".[1] Brennan was intoxicated at the time of the incident and eventually pleaded guilty to charges of burglary and trespassing, but a guilty verdict for unlawful sexual contact was vacated by the court for lack of evidence. After the incident, which was caught up in the middle of the time when CU was flooded with other accusations of sex crimes and revelations of wild recruiting parties involving Colorado football players, Brennan was almost immediately kicked off the team.[2]
              Muck Racker!
              Peyton Manning dropped his pants infront of a trainer

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Bama37228 View Post
                That's fair. How damaging will this be to his draft status?

Comment

That's fair. How damaging will this be to his draft status?
                  i think it would have been bad a couple of years ago.. but he has really turned it around and stayed out of trouble since he began to play for the warriors... i think that will be taken into account aswell

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    i think it would have been bad a couple of years ago.. but he has really turned it around and stayed out of trouble since he began to play for the warriors... i think that will be taken into account aswell
                    I also think that passing up the $$$ in the NFL and the lure to enter the draft goes to show how his character has matured. He has really grown into a man many locals here in Hawaii have grown to respect. I'm confident that once he gets to the NFL, the people of that city will respect him too as they get to know him.

Comment

I don't think the character issues should even be a remote concern for NFL teams at this point. I also think his decision to stay was more motivated by the higher chance of him being the #1 QB in the draft when he does declare. Russell and Quinn were locks at the top of the 2007 QB rankings, and that probably was something Colt wasn't a big fan of.....he's got a much better chance this year of going higher
                      Check out my blog and website:
                      www.4thand99.com

Comment

Originally posted by schmiddog View Post
                        I don't think the character issues should even be a remote concern for NFL teams at this point. I also think his decision to stay was more motivated by the higher chance of him being the #1 QB in the draft when he does declare. Russell and Quinn were locks at the top of the 2007 QB rankings, and that probably was something Colt wasn't a big fan of.....he's got a much better chance this year of going higher
                        It was his honest belief that he was going to be a very high pick (Top 15) had he declared. So in that sense, he felt he really was giving up a lot of money. He came back for his teammates, the school, and the fans of the state. It was not because he thought he could make more in '08.

Comment

It was his honest belief that he was going to be a very high pick (Top 15) had he declared. So in that sense, he felt he really was giving up a lot of money. He came back for his teammates, the school, and the fans of the state. It was not because he thought he could make more in '08.
                          That's something I wasn't aware of, interesting. I still don't believe he had a legit shot at being that kind of pick though, and that his chances are better this year, so it works out for him anyway.
                          Check out my blog and website:
                          www.4thand99.com

Comment

I think his chances could be worse this year, but anyway about the Colt drunk thing. Id like to met one person who if was completly ****** up drunk/high? and went to a chick that you KNEW would have sex with you, but it took u only to get drunk, your drunkin sex rage would make you stop. All im sayin is **** happens. Colts the man, the next John Beck lol, cause everyone says hes too old and small.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                              I think his chances could be worse this year, but anyway about the Colt drunk thing. Id like to met one person who if was completly ****** up drunk/high? and went to a chick that you KNEW would have sex with you, but it took u only to get drunk, your drunkin sex rage would make you stop. All im sayin is **** happens. Colts the man, the next John Beck lol, cause everyone says hes too old and small.
                              Ummm I've been drunk plenty and never broke into someones room and fondled them and stole their stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information