08 LB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 LB's

Who do you think is the best 08 Linebacker?

SPLOOSH

Talent wise, it's Rey Maualuga, but his character issues will drop him to the #2 LB behind Lauranitis. Cushing and Rivers are up there also.

Comment

Rivers, this guy has a lot of talent just needs to display it this season to higher his rank.

Comment

I'd go with Dan Connor. He's got the skills to play ILB or OLB, and solid athleticism.
        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Maualuga by a large margin.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
          Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I like Maualuga the most, but recently the trend has been for the hyped ILB to be drafted first over the talented OLBs. That means that Lauranitis has a good chance to be drafted earlier.

Dan Connor I expect to end up being the really good LB who drops to the top of the 2nd round and plays better then everyone else his first year.

Comment

im from nashville but im not a vandy fan, but i can honestly say that jonathan goff is awesome and is gonna convert a lot of you all.

Comment

I'll go with Dan Connor, but it's close with Maualuga. Rivers is also up there.

Comment

Maualuga is certainly towards the top, but does anyone like Xavier Adibi up there?????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Maualuga is certainly towards the top, but does anyone like Xavier Adibi up there?????
                    i was just about to put Adibi. the guy is a freakin animal. Him and Hall are gonne wreak havoc for VT.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Beau Bell --

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                        I like Maualuga the most, but recently the trend has been for the hyped ILB to be drafted first over the talented OLBs. That means that Lauranitis has a good chance to be drafted earlier.

Dan Connor I expect to end up being the really good LB who drops to the top of the 2nd round and plays better then everyone else his first year.
                        Like Paul Posluszny did/will end up doing?

Comment

Shawn Crable

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                            Talent wise, it's Rey Maualuga, but his character issues will drop him to the #2 LB behind Lauranitis. Cushing and Rivers are up there also.
                            you dont even have dan connor up there? connor IMO is the most complete linebacker and will be #2 at worst #3 linebacker when all is said and done.. he is fast... he tackles.. and he is always aroudn the ball... he is going to dominate this year and be #1 on some teams boards

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Like Paul Posluszny did/will end up doing?
                              BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information