Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armanti Edwards

QB Appalchain State
    Does he have real pro potential? He's just a Sophmore, but he rushed for 1000yds last year and IMO, he is the best I-AA QB since McNair, though he maybe switched to WR.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Although he plays in I-AA he's putting up Crazy NUMBERS! 2,000+ yards throwing 1000+ rushing is absolutely beastly.. He might be a little short standing at 6'0". I'd give him a shot at QB if I were to draft him.

Comment

I think he isn't as good of a pure quarterback as Josh Johnson from San Diego. So I don't even think he is the best CURRENT IAA QB prospect. Josh is really really good.

Comment

Armanti is like 6 foot and at best 190 lbs. He needs to put on some weight. Other than that, I loved watching him in the 1AA playoffs last year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I was at the 1-AA National Championship Game, and I was impressed with Edwards. He just about won that game for App State. But right now, he's just a great athletic prospect. After his junior season, though, he may be on a whole 'nother level.

Also, since we're talking about App State. There is/was a DB on the team with the last name Lynch who was all over the place on defense. A complete ball hawk in that game. Is he by chance related to John Lynch?
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Is Grand Valley State D2 or I-AA?

Because if they are I-AA then Cullen Finnerty was definitely a more pro-ready QB than Armanti.

I'm still mad we didn't sign him.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I believe they are D2, but its easy to say Armanti isnt pro ready because he's only a soph

Comment

I remember watching the National Championship game and saying this kid is lucky to be 160 pounds. Definitely needs to bulk up to get a serious look. But its way too early to tell how a D1AA sophomore will translate to the NFL.

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder what people think of Edwards now? ;)
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

you know, i meant to say something earlier about him but got distracted and that was: we'll see how he plays against D1A teams and from the looks of the highlights it looked like he played well. I believe he threw 2 INTs tho so thats not too great but this game will certainly help his stock for the rest of his career. Just a huge upset.

Comment

hes only a sophmore, he'll get better

Comment

I think he'd get a chance as a day two project. I also don't think he'd get moved to WR because he's accurate and has decent enough arm strength to be a career backup.

Comment

Ok let me get this straight. He leads his team to a victory against Michigan and now he's all of a sudden a surefire NFL prospect despite being smaller than half of the kickers in the NFL. Just making sure I got it right

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            Ok let me get this straight. He leads his team to a victory against Michigan and now he's all of a sudden a surefire NFL prospect despite being smaller than half of the kickers in the NFL. Just making sure I got it right
                            Chance as at a day two project, as the poster before you intimated, is hardly a lock as an NFL prospect. He did exist before today you know, and it's not like he never won the D1-AA National Championship last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Race for the Heisman View Post
                              Chance as at a day two project, as the poster before you intimated, is hardly a lock as an NFL prospect. He did exist before today you know, and it's not like he never won the D1-AA National Championship last year.
                              It was a result of great coaching and incredible team play. Edwards will be another addition to the very long line of outstanding college players that just dn't have the size to play in the NFL

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information