Jehuu Caulcrick RB MSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jehuu Caulcrick RB MSU

He's been Michigan State's feature back for a while now. Does anyone have a clue as to where his draft status would be?
    Cheers to Michigan winters...

later rounds.. he reminds me of Duckett.

Comment

I love Caulcrick, Buffalo Raised.

I see him as a later round pick as a power RB. If it weren't for an influx at RB and a change from FB to H-B i'd love to see the Bills pick him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

He's got good feet and quickness for a big guy, he's definitly worth a day two flier. Intriguing prospect, but not nearly the prospect that his backfield mate Javon Ringer is.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I've liked this kid ever since his breakout game against ND last year. Killed us for over 150 yards I believe on just 10 touches or something like that. Bulldozed Zibby a couple times as well as other guys. I'd love for him to come to ATL in the 3rd or 4th as a compliment to Norwood.

Comment

I think Teams are going to look at him as a FB/H-back because his timed speed is going to leave a lot of people disappointed.

This spring he was timed at 4.73. I think he goes late day 2 to UDFA

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
              I think Teams are going to look at him as a FB/H-back because his timed speed is going to leave a lot of people disappointed.

This spring he was timed at 4.73. I think he goes late day 2 to UDFA
              They said out of HS he ran a 4.4, what happened to that speed?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                They said out of HS he ran a 4.4, what happened to that speed?
                Yeah I read that too. I assume he gained some weight, but I'd have guessed his timed speed to be less than that.
                Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Scott has him #6 in his rankings of Fullbacks. At 260 pounds, he is not gonna be a feature back for anyone.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

jehuu

i play football with jehuu in highschool and i can tell u that he did run a 4.48 in high school but he only weighed 210-220 then

Comment

my guess is he ends up someplace like PIT where he replaces Davenport as a big back/short yardage compliment to Willie Parker. 5th or 6th round.
                      my shoes hurt

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Comment

Originally posted by bitonti View Post
                        my guess is he ends up someplace like PIT where he replaces Davenport as a big back/short yardage compliment to Willie Parker. 5th or 6th round.
                        that sounds like what will probably happen, but i doubt 5th round

Comment

Bettis

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          that sounds like what will probably happen, but i doubt 5th round
                          Speaking of Pitt Caulcrick is very similiar to Bettis.* Light on his feet for a big guy and decent straight line speed.* Football speed is better than his timed speed as long as he stays around 250.* Junior year was about 265 and lost a lot of quickness and speed

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information