early doucet or dwayne bowe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early doucet or dwayne bowe

i'm sure this has been asked before, but i figure it would take less time to just ask again rather then search through hundreds of pages looking for it.

so who's better?

sig mase by jkpigskin

who's better? I still prefer Dwayne Bowe. That said, who's a better prospect is a much tighter story and a case can be made for Doucet.

Comment

What he said

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I've watched every LSU game for years now, and for me its D-Bowe.

Bigger, better red zone threat, better blocker.

Comment

bowe...his physicality is intimidating as a WR

Comment

i dont see Doucet being a 1st rounder after an injury ridden senior yr. He's already missed 3 games and possibly more.

Comment

Bowe has an attitude and swagger that I love. He can dominate CB's and he knows it. He plays fast and he's good in the red zone.

Nothing seems to really stand out to me about Doucet. He seems to be well rounded, and maybe that will make him a great player, but I don't know. Anyone have any legitimate guesses on his 40 time?

Comment

Bowe reminds me of a younger faster and bigger Hines Ward

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Bowe looks incredible so far...so asking who the better player is, Bowe by a mile...Doucet can't even stay on the field.

Comment

They're both great prospects, but Id take Bowe. I had him as the #2 reciever prospect last year. However, Doucet is very close behind. He's also big and physical, but he has more big play speed. It's very very close.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Travis 24 View Post
                      Bowe looks incredible so far...so asking who the better player is, Bowe by a mile...Doucet can't even stay on the field.
                      exactly when both bowe and doucet played together at LSU bowe was the #1 guy and doucet wasnt even starting (backing up craig davis)

Comment

I love Dwayne Bowe, he's got everything you need in a receiver and is the total package. I like Doucet, but I'm not as high on him as I was Bowe.

Comment

how would you guy's rank these three? here's what i think personally

1. bowe
                          2. doucet
                          3. davis

sig mase by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post

1. bowe
                            2. doucet
                            3. davis
                            no doubt doucet is a lot better than craig davis its just theres no comparison between bowe and doucet

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post

1. bowe
                              2. doucet
                              3. davis
                              Prospect or potential NFL? The former I'd agree with that, depending on Doucet's health. The latter I would go Bowe/Davis/Doucet. I was big on Davis as well, as I thought his mistakes were correctable in many respects, and the raw physical talent was tempting. There's just something about Doucet that makes me think he won't be a star.

Relative to prospect status, it'll all come down to health and times though. Particularly at a position like WR where players can rise and drop so rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information