Alley Broussard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alley Broussard

Seems that Broussard is playing some decent ball at Missouri Southern State. Sharing the carries with Renard Johnson, he's rushed for 435 yards on 53 carries (8.2 YPC) and 7 TD's in 4 games (he missed the first of the season).

He likely won't ever be the same runner he was at LSU, but I still think this kid has a shot at day 1. What do you all think?

Between his injury history and not playing 1-a his senior year I doubt he gets drafted, let alone day one.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

i dont get at all y he left LSU

Comment

yeah, way too many question marks for a day one pick. He might look good, but sharing carries with another back at DII school just isnt a day one pick. Add on the injury history and the guy isnt a spring chicken either, he just turned 24 last month, the fact next year a team will be getting basically a 25 year old rookie doesnt help his stock. I can see a team taking a late round flyer on the guy, but that'd be it.
        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

He's got a long road. It's ashame, 2 years or so ago I had this guy pegged as a future first round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by darnik44two View Post
            He's got a long road. It's ashame, 2 years or so ago I had this guy pegged as a future first round pick.
            Same here, i still think he has a shot

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I thought he had the speed/strength to be the next "Pre-Jail Jamal Lewis"

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I think he's probably a mid-late day 2 pick for the reasons others have noted. Could fall to UDFA, but if he stays healthy, I could see some team snapping him up and seeing if they get something useful late.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                  I think he's probably a mid-late day 2 pick for the reasons others have noted. Could fall to UDFA, but if he stays healthy, I could see some team snapping him up and seeing if they get something useful late.
                  Oh ya if he gets passed over in the 6th and 7th rounds.. i can see a team quickly signing him.. no pressure that way.. and i think he would work his ass off to get better and make an impact. make those 31 teams pay for passing on him kind of thing.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Damn shame, kid was like Jamal Lewis (2000 yd Jamal) a couple years ago....downrigth beastly.

Too many injuries to even be considered for day one, plus i doubt he has amazing workout numbers at this point.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information