Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-4 round OT's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3-4 round OT's

    This class is stacked with OT's, which may cause some to fall a round. which OT's go in that 3-4 round area?

  • #2
    Heath Benedict from D2 Newberry is probably one of the best LT prospects in the draft

    Comment


    • #3
      Barry Richardson
      King Dunlap
      Kirk Barton

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Heath Benedict from D2 Newberry is probably one of the best LT prospects in the draft
        He's also probably a 2nd Round pick as of now.

        Some guys in the 3-4 Round range would be:

        LT Chris Williams, Vanderbilt
        RT Kirk Barton, Ohio State
        RT Jeff Otah, Pittsburgh
        LT King Dunlap, Auburn

        Comment


        • #5
          i'm very curious about Chris Williams. anyone have a scouting report on him?

          and where does Duane Brown fall? he reminds me of Brandon Frye, also from VTech, as both are raw and athletic

          Comment


          • #6
            I think Jeff Otah could sneak up into round 2...

            ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

            Comment


            • #7
              definitely Kirk Barton. he doesn't get much attention but he is the leader of a pretty good line for OSU this season

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by foozball View Post
                i'm very curious about Chris Williams. anyone have a scouting report on him?

                and where does Duane Brown fall? he reminds me of Brandon Frye, also from VTech, as both are raw and athletic
                Chris Williams is EXTREMELY underrated. He's probably the best LT in the SEC which says a lot.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I see a lot of these guys projecting as LT's, but who as of now will project as the best RT's in this years draft? And will they be taken in the 2, 3 or 4th rounds?

                  "When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    I think Jeff Otah could sneak up into round 2...
                    I think he has a good shot at moving up. Ive watched several Pitt games this year. And hes looked pretty good. He held his own against Chris Long a couple weeks ago. The thing that may hurt him some is that he probably wont run well at the combine. And hes still a little raw as he only has 2 years of D1 experience. But I think hes an ascending prospect.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by foozball View Post
                      i'm very curious about Chris Williams. anyone have a scouting report on him?

                      and where does Duane Brown fall? he reminds me of Brandon Frye, also from VTech, as both are raw and athletic
                      im a huge chris williams homer, the coachs say that even though hes gained 80lbs from his HS days, hes still has those great feet, which make me feel he can play LT in the NFL. I think with a good senior bowl and combine, hes gonna be a late first rounder/early second rounder. I know people call me crazy but i think hes gonna shock everyone, but he has to do good in both things

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Chris Williams will probably be gone in those mid-rounds. Pedro Sosa and Jeremy Zuttah from Rutgers along with Kirk Barton from OSU and Dewayne Brown from VaTech all look to be solid prospects.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                          im a huge chris williams homer, the coachs say that even though hes gained 80lbs from his HS days, hes still has those great feet, which make me feel he can play LT in the NFL. I think with a good senior bowl and combine, hes gonna be a late first rounder/early second rounder. I know people call me crazy but i think hes gonna shock everyone, but he has to do good in both things
                          I've said it before, but if Brandon Flowers and Erin Henderson aren't there in the first.

                          My first pick would be Chris Williams. He's going to be a damn good LT. Basically like McNeil. Underrated and someone pounces and gets a steal.

                          Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jeff Otah is this years version of Tony Ugoh

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                              I've said it before, but if Brandon Flowers and Erin Henderson aren't there in the first.

                              My first pick would be Chris Williams. He's going to be a damn good LT. Basically like McNeil. Underrated and someone pounces and gets a steal.
                              your like my Chris Williams butt buddy lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information