Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranking WR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ranking WR

    Who would you rank first guys?
    Malcom Kelly, Harry Douglas, Adarius Bowman or Mario Manningham

  • #2
    Originally posted by LE_WM_JP View Post
    Who would you rank first guys?
    Malcom Kelly, Harry Douglas, Adarius Bowman or Mario Manningham
    Malcolm Kelly is by far the #1 there especially if him and Manningham come out. Maybe Manningham would jump in front of him if he stays, but right now, Manningham is #1. Douglas will be a terrific slot receiver in the NFL, but his size (5'11'') reduces him from a #1 receiver role.


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • #3
      01 Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma*
      02 DeSean Jackson, WR, California*
      03 Early Doucet, WR, Louisiana State
      04 Adraius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State
      05 Harry Douglas, WR, Louisville
      06 Dorien Bryant, WR, Purdue
      07 Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
      08 D.J. Hall, WR, Alabama
      09 Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt*
      10 Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan*
      11 Marcus Monk, WR, Arkansas
      12 Keenan Burton, WR, Kentucky
      13 James Hardy, WR, Indiana*
      14 Davone Bess, WR, Hawaii*
      15 Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State*
      16 Devin Thomas WR, Michigan State*
      17 Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State
      18 Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida
      19 Amarri Jackson, WR, South Florida
      20 Jarrett Dillard, WR, Rice*

      Comment


      • #4
        For me it goes

        #1 Kelly
        #2 Bowman
        #3 Douglas
        #4 Manningham

        Kelly is the best.. Bowman is a close second in my mind but doesnt have kellys speed. Douglas is smallish to be a number 1 recevier "idealy" and manningham hasnt proven enough for me to warrant him near the top.

        Sig By Diehardvikingfan

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by darnik44two View Post
          01 Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma*
          02 DeSean Jackson, WR, California*
          03 Early Doucet, WR, Louisiana State
          04 Adraius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State
          05 Harry Douglas, WR, Louisville
          06 Dorien Bryant, WR, Purdue
          07 Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
          08 D.J. Hall, WR, Alabama
          09 Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt*
          10 Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan*
          11 Marcus Monk, WR, Arkansas
          12 Keenan Burton, WR, Kentucky
          13 James Hardy, WR, Indiana*
          14 Davone Bess, WR, Hawaii*
          15 Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State*
          16 Devin Thomas WR, Michigan State*
          17 Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State
          18 Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida
          19 Amarri Jackson, WR, South Florida
          20 Jarrett Dillard, WR, Rice*
          I think it's pretty ridiculous having James hardy that low. Did you see what he did to Justin King?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by darnik44two View Post
            19 Amarri Jackson, WR, South Florida
            20 Jarrett Dillard, WR, Rice*
            Amarri Jackson shouldn't have anyone behind him. The NFL doesn't need another WR who blocks fantastically and jumps high, but is useless at everything else.

            Comment


            • #7
              If he declares do you think he is a top 20 or top 10?

              Comment


              • #8
                jarret dillard is extremelly underrated imo

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd probably rank the Wr's based on how you have it up there - Kelly, Douglas, Bowman, Manningham. I think Douglas and Bowman are close, though, so it would depend on what suited the team better.

                  If Kelly comes out, he's got a shot at top 20. For him to go top 10, he'd really have to post a superb 40 time, a time few expect right now. Even in a weak class as such, he'd really have to standout to push into the top 10. Not ruling it out, but not sure it happens.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Im a Michigan fan and I think James Hardy is without a doubt a better WR than Mario Manningham. They seem to play at the same speed and Hardy has about 7-8 inches on him. Hardy has better hands as Mario either has suspect hands or suspect concentration.

                    I think Hardy is a beast, only been playing WR for like 2 years and has the best physical tools ive seen in a WR not named Calvin in a long time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It is pretty rediculous how underrated and under appreciated Hardy is.

                      Hardy has such great hands, he rarely lets it get to his chest. Pretty good speed, hard to judge though. Perfect body control and uses his frame to the maximum.

                      I wouldn't be surprised if he is better than all the guys ranked ahead of him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                        It is pretty rediculous how underrated and under appreciated Hardy is.

                        Hardy has such great hands, he rarely lets it get to his chest. Pretty good speed, hard to judge though. Perfect body control and uses his frame to the maximum.

                        I wouldn't be surprised if he is better than all the guys ranked ahead of him.
                        I agree completely. Its not like he hasnt had the production either. He has 10+ td's in all 3 of his years in the Big 10, currently has 750 yards and 11 td's (with a running QB tossing it to him). With that basketball athleticism, huge frame, & great hands I think he will dramatically increase his stock at the combine when he decides to leave IU and be drafted higher than the vast majority of these guys.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bowman has been playing lights out so far..i would say its a tie between him and Kelly..
                          Derrick Morgan > All

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like Devin Thomas a lot as a sleeper. The guy makes plays on a poor team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                              I agree completely. Its not like he hasnt had the production either. He has 10+ td's in all 3 of his years in the Big 10, currently has 750 yards and 11 td's (with a running QB tossing it to him). With that basketball athleticism, huge frame, & great hands I think he will dramatically increase his stock at the combine when he decides to leave IU and be drafted higher than the vast majority of these guys.
                              ive always like him.. i mean a 6'7 recever with 4.5 speed... wow

                              Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information