Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Prospect Hot List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Prospect Hot List

    I just updated the Prospect Hot List, you can link to it via the main page:

    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

    Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

    Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes


  • #2
    good to see Hawkins moving up.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

    Comment


    • #3
      Scott good work man.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't get why Hawkins get's knocked because of his speed. He ran a 4.45 in 2004...he has track like speed...He should be a tad lower this year...I think some of the guys like Scott and McShay are overlooking this guy...I'm going to have to agree with Kiper he is a lock to go in the first 2 rounds.

        Comment


        • #5
          Good work, hope Williams falls to the 3rd to the Cards


          btw, no offense but who ever did the graphic for that needs some replacing

          Comment


          • #6
            Scott's the only person that has listed Ryan's stock on the rise at this point in the season. Both Kiper and McShay say his stock is down after his performance vs. VT.

            At least we don't have to hear Green Bay Scat..."No love for Chris Williams/Jonathan Goff/Earl Bennett...." :)
            Last edited by BucSappy; 11-09-2007, 04:50 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well I'm sure he means the Ryan's stock is on the rise for him, because i believe he had him as the 5th QB or so coming into this year

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thule View Post
                I don't get why Hawkins get's knocked because of his speed. He ran a 4.45 in 2004...he has track like speed...He should be a tad lower this year...I think some of the guys like Scott and McShay are overlooking this guy...I'm going to have to agree with Kiper he is a lock to go in the first 2 rounds.
                I'm a big Cal fan, but Hawkins gets a certain amount of benefit from Tedford's offense and from the kind of defensive attention teams focus on DeSean Jackson early in games. I like the kid a lot, but unless he runs a Jason Hill-esque 40 time, I think he's a late 2nd or early 3rd rounder.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  I'm a big Cal fan, but Hawkins gets a certain amount of benefit from Tedford's offense and from the kind of defensive attention teams focus on DeSean Jackson early in games. I like the kid a lot, but unless he runs a Jason Hill-esque 40 time, I think he's a late 2nd or early 3rd rounder.
                  I'm not talking about his production at all....college production isn't a very big piece of the pie when I look at prospects anyways.

                  But to say that he doesn't have good speed or good size idk...if he runs in the low 4.4's I would have to say that is good speed. Afterall if it wasn't for his book smarts he would still be playing at LSU. His physical potential is still there...I just don't get why everyone outside of kiper is sleeping on this kid. I'm not saying that he is a top 20 pick or anything...but anyone putting him at a boarderline first day grade is underrating this kid.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Scott you continue to have a bias against the Iowa Hawkeyes.

                    Charles Godfrey should be no lower than #7 on that list.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      all i have to say is, byaw. Also that some(as a late first rounder) is me lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Apparently Michigan has this receiver that's supposed to be pretty good, done quite well the past couple of weeks. I've stopped trying to figure out some of the logic used around here, it's too baffling.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          Apparently Michigan has this receiver that's supposed to be pretty good, done quite well the past couple of weeks. I've stopped trying to figure out some of the logic used around here, it's too baffling.
                          Aren't all the guys on the list seniors though? I seem to remember that it's usually all seniors. Although I think Crable could have been on there as well. I noticed Kiper moved Mike Hart up to like the 18th best senior prospect, although with Kiper he could be out of the rankings next week.



                          Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            Aren't all the guys on the list seniors though? I seem to remember that it's usually all seniors. Although I think Crable could have been on there as well. I noticed Kiper moved Mike Hart up to like the 18th best senior prospect, although with Kiper he could be out of the rankings next week.
                            Well then I withdraw my objection.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information