Is Brady Quinn worth a 1st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Brady Quinn worth a 1st

Derek Anderson more than establishing himself there in Cleveland. My question is do you try to get a number one for Quinn, or maybe the same for Anderson and lastly where does Quinn rank along with Brohm/Woodson/Ryan.

I seriously doubt Quinn is in any danger of being traded this year. That's a helluva lot of cap for Cleveland to just eat.

Comment

Brady Quinn will absolutely not be traded. There is no way. Cleveland will put a high tender on Anderson and will most likely recieved a 2nd round pick for him. Quinn will take over next year once anderson is gone and will prove he was worth being traded for. Ill take quinn over brohm/woodson/ryan anyday of the week. Quinn is better then all three of them.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

After all the stuff that they traded for him.. no way in hell he leaves...

To me they put i high tender on him. get the best pick available .. or if noeon goes on it.. tis the drew brees/ phillip rivers thing again

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

If Brady Quinn was in the 08 draft. He will easily be the number overall pick. So my answer is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Brady Quinn will absolutely not be traded. There is no way. Cleveland will put a high tender on Anderson and will most likely recieved a 2nd round pick for him. Quinn will take over next year once anderson is gone and will prove he was worth being traded for. Ill take quinn over brohm/woodson/ryan anyday of the week. Quinn is better then all three of them.
            Anderson isn't going anywhere.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Anderson isn't going anywhere.
              Why keep him? Quinn was the most NFL rready QB in this class. He will be ready to play next year, and there will be pressure to play him because of wat they gave up for him. Its exactly like the rivers/brees situation. Except the browns wont be stupid and wait for anderson to hit FA. It makes sense to trade him now, his value wont be any higher then it is this year. He isnt the QB of the future, and some team will give up a 2nd rounder for him on draft day. It makes no sense to keep Anderson.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Why keep him? Quinn was the most NFL rready QB in this class. He will be ready to play next year, and there will be pressure to play him because of wat they gave up for him. Its exactly like the rivers/brees situation. Except the browns wont be stupid and wait for anderson to hit FA. It makes sense to trade him now, his value wont be any higher then it is this year. He isnt the QB of the future, and some team will give up a 2nd rounder for him on draft day. It makes no sense to keep Anderson.
                because you're taking a huge step back. the browns aren't the chargers with already established players. It'll be a while before brady quinn beats the steelers.

Comment

I disagree I think Cleveland needs to stick with DA, and I said San Diego should go with Phillip Rivers I just feel like this is a different situation.

If you can get an early 2nd rounder for Quinn than do it. Atlanta would be able to not have to draft a QB with their first rounder and they could take a player like Glenn Dorsey if available in round 1 (as opposed to having to take the best QB, which they will do).

Comment

The Browns should trade Anderson for a good RB, if possible.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I'd trade Brady Quinn...Anderson has that team rolling, why even attempt to disrupt that because you drafted Quinn??

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                        I seriously doubt Quinn is in any danger of being traded this year. That's a helluva lot of cap for Cleveland to just eat.
                        No its not. Quinn's contract has 7.75 million in garuntees over five years. Some of which I'm sure are included in the current year's cap. Now consider how much of that would be included in next year's cap anyway and it really isn't that much.

Comment

In Clevelands new history, they havn't had any qb that can win.. now that you have one in DA..why trade him for a rookie.

Also I would have quinn ranked behind all of them QB's.

Comment

There is no chance in hell they trade Brady Quinn. Anyone that even suggests it shows a utter lack of knowledge of how the NFL works.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Rivers/Brees pt. 2?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information