Jeff Otah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Otah

Can anyone get me some video on this Otah? Everyone is talking him up and I haven't seen him play?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejI-gUG_rhA

Watch for #76... (Plays LT in normal formations and RT in RB direct Snap formations)

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

He is a beast and owned Chris Long, but got owned by George Selvie. He has athleticism and great footwork. He has some potential of being a beast of an LT. He could have a big combine and move into the top 10.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        He is a beast and owned Chris Long, but got owned by George Selvie. He has athleticism and great footwork. He has some potential of being a beast of an LT. He could have a big combine and move into the top 10.
        He's certainly better than Sam Baker and if Ryan Clady comes out they will compete for the 2nd OT taken

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit.

I think he's a great physical talent. But the hard work still needs done. He needs a lot of technique work and may take a red-shirt year understanding a new scheme.

I still think Sam Baker, Ryan Clady could very well go ahead of him.

Comment

I love Otah. He is such a dominant run-blocker. I wouldn't be if he is taken ahead of Jake Long come April.

Comment

Otah is good but he has the largest margin of success to failure rate in the draft in my opinion. There's no real middle ground with him. I think you either get a star or a horrible bust

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Otah is good but he has the largest margin of success to failure rate in the draft in my opinion. There's no real middle ground with him. I think you either get a star or a horrible bust
                Thats my point. He's a gamble. He's raw, unrefined.. and may need a lot of work at the next level.

He's not overly fast straight line.. and if his lateral speed isn't there, he may be suited at RT in the pro's. He's a great run blocker and finishes his tackles, but.. thats not enough to get you drafted in the first.

Comment

I think he's a perfect fit for the Rams if they are picking at about 10. He could play RT if Pace comes back healthy, or if Pace gets injured again, he can shift over to LT.

Another guy, if he comes out, who would be a great fit for the Rams, IMO, would be Max Unger in the 2nd. Plays C for Oregon but can also be shifted to tackle or guard.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    I think he's a perfect fit for the Rams if they are picking at about 10.
                    Problem is, what if Otah can't play LT? Alex Barron is entrenched at RT. It's a potential waste of a pick

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejI-gUG_rhA

Watch for #76... (Plays LT in normal formations and RT in RB direct Snap formations)
                      Thank you sir

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Nice video. He finishes blocks so well. Dominant.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

He's really struggled against speed rushers this year, which leads me to believe that he's aways from being considered an NFL left tackle. He certainly has size and potential, but I can only really see him being taken seriously as a right tackle as of right now.

Comment

Hid block at :13 is outstanding. Great pull and finish of the block; then the block on McCoy's long touchdown run is great as well. Because he finished that block the play gos from 3 yards to over 60.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I think he is very good but it seems like he gets pushed back alot on the initially contact.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information