Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RavenOfProphecy's Top-32 Big Board!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RavenOfProphecy's Top-32 Big Board!

    Hey guys, just made this. Some rankings I have a feeling people will think are weird, but overall I'm happy with it.

    01. RB Darren McFadden, Arkansas
    02. DE Chris Long, Virginia
    03. DT Glenn Dorsey, L.S.U.
    04. DT Sedrick Ellis, Southern Cal
    05. OT Jake Long, Michigan
    06. CB Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio St.
    07. QB Matt Ryan, Boston College
    08. LB James Laurinaitis, Ohio St.
    09. DE Vernon Gholston, Ohio St.
    10. OT Ryan Clady, Boise St.
    11. OT Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma
    12. RB Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois
    13. LB Dan Connor, Penn St.
    14. LB Rey Maualuga, Southern Cal
    15. FS Kenny Phillips, Miami (FL)
    16. DE Calais Campbell, Miami (FL)
    17. RB Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
    18. LB Erin Henderson, Maryland
    19. OT Michael Oher, Mississippi
    20. CB Antoine Cason, Arizona
    21. LB Keith Rivers, Southern Cal
    22. QB Brian Brohm, Louisville
    23. WR DeSean Jackson, California
    24. WR James Hardy, Indiana
    25. CB Aqib Talib, Kansas
    26. QB Andre' Woodson, Kentucky
    27. RB Ray Rice, Rutgers
    28. DT Dre Moore, Maryland
    29. CB Mike Jenkins, South Florida
    30. DE Derrick Harvey, Florida
    31. WR Malcolm Kelly, Oklahoma
    32. QB Colt Brennan, Hawaii

  • #2
    I dont know about Malcolm Kelly being below James Hardy. Doubt Hardy will test as well as Kelly at Combine and Kelly outperforms him on the field.

    I was also a little surprised at Ray Rice being ahead of Felix Jones who isn't on the list.

    Jeff Otah should really be on the list.

    Other than those differences I really like your list.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

    Comment


    • #3
      Primetime, I felt as though I wouldn't include any offensive tackles that I didn't feel were certain to have the ability to play left tackle, and I think Otah might be a better right tackle than left. As far as Rice over Jones, Felix is a very talented player, and I am fairly certain he'll be a starter in the league, but Rice has such amazing vision and ability to avoid big hits that I had to include him first.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
        Primetime, I felt as though I wouldn't include any offensive tackles that I didn't feel were certain to have the ability to play left tackle, and I think Otah might be a better right tackle than left. As far as Rice over Jones, Felix is a very talented player, and I am fairly certain he'll be a starter in the league, but Rice has such amazing vision and ability to avoid big hits that I had to include him first.
        To each his own. I agree on the Otah comment. When I watch Felix Jones cut and his ability to make a defender miss along with outstanding speed convince me that he could become the best running back coming out of this stacked draft.
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

        Comment


        • #5
          Matt Ryan doesn't deserve to be that high


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • #6
            More Jordy Nelson imo.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

            “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
              I dont know about Malcolm Kelly being below James Hardy. Doubt Hardy will test as well as Kelly at Combine and Kelly outperforms him on the field.
              I didn't realize that having less catches, yards and touchdowns than someone constituted outperforming them.

              Designs by D-Unit

              ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

              Comment


              • #8
                im a huge terps fan but i think youve got erin too high. i see Rivers being ahead of erin. I do love seeing dre moore in there though. that guys a stud.

                Comment


                • #9
                  also you think Rey is gonna come out? I could see him being top 10 even.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ADiGiulian View Post
                    also you think Rey is gonna come out? I could see him being top 10 even.
                    I don't think he comes out but I included all draft-eligible players.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      no quentin groves? im appalled
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good list. I personally think James Hardy will shoot up draft boards this winter. Interesting how you have such a big distance between the 3 QBs, that should be an interesting story to watch unfold (where each one winds up).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ray Rice being the 27th best player is fitting. :)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Hey guys, just made this. Some rankings I have a feeling people will think are weird, but overall I'm happy with it.

                            01. RB Darren McFadden, Arkansas
                            02. DE Chris Long, Virginia
                            03. DT Glenn Dorsey, L.S.U.
                            04. DT Sedrick Ellis, Southern Cal
                            05. OT Jake Long, Michigan
                            06. CB Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio St.
                            07. QB Matt Ryan, Boston College
                            08. LB James Laurinaitis, Ohio St.
                            09. DE Vernon Gholston, Ohio St.
                            10. OT Ryan Clady, Boise St.
                            11. OT Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma
                            12. RB Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois
                            13. LB Dan Connor, Penn St.
                            14. LB Rey Maualuga, Southern Cal
                            15. FS Kenny Phillips, Miami (FL)
                            16. DE Calais Campbell, Miami (FL)
                            17. RB Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
                            18. LB Erin Henderson, Maryland
                            19. OT Michael Oher, Mississippi
                            20. CB Antoine Cason, Arizona
                            21. LB Keith Rivers, Southern Cal
                            22. QB Brian Brohm, Louisville
                            23. WR DeSean Jackson, California
                            24. WR James Hardy, Indiana
                            25. CB Aqib Talib, Kansas
                            26. QB Andre' Woodson, Kentucky
                            27. RB Ray Rice, Rutgers
                            28. DT Dre Moore, Maryland
                            29. CB Mike Jenkins, South Florida
                            30. DE Derrick Harvey, Florida
                            31. WR Malcolm Kelly, Oklahoma
                            32. QB Colt Brennan, Hawaii

                            Excellent early pre post season list.
                            Some comments:
                            1) On CBS pre game show, they discussed the QB's and after asking a # of GM's how they viewed the position, most had Ryan as the #1 QB with Colt Brennan as #2. Some GM's said they had Colt as #1.
                            2) OT Phil Loadholt is overrated on your list. I cannot see him going in the top 15.
                            3) Maualuga will go top 10 if he declares IMO.
                            4) I also think Rivers will go before Henderson
                            5) I am not at all sure that you will get 3 WR's going in round 1. I guess the combine will tell us more.
                            6) Dorsey should be #2 over Long. He played injured most of the season but when healthy I think he ranks over Long.

                            It's still early and the post season will shake it out quite a bit but a very decent attempt for what we know.
                            And proud of it!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well, my mock wasn't based on draft position, it was just based on which player I'd rather have. I couldn't see some of the players I have ahead of others getting drafted ahead of them (unless I was a GM, of course, heh.)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information