New Mock Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock Draft Discussion

As promised I just made the new mock draft live. I believe about 2/3 of the round has changed!

As always discussion and constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged, just be sure to give the reasons and details behind your opinions and keep this thread informative and civil.

Without further adieu you can link to the new mock via the main page:

Note: - If the mock isn't dated December 16, 2007 at the top you aren't viewing the latest version and may need to either refresh the page or clear your cache.
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

nice, got no complaints about the bears pick.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Excellent pick for the Raiders.

Comment

I know Atlanta is in the hunt for a QB, but I am not a fan of Matt Ryan at all

Comment

That's a real nice looking mock. The only pick that stands out to me that I disagree with is Limas Sweed in the top 20. I just don't buy it and I think he takes a dive very similar to Dwayne Jarrett last year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            That's a real nice looking mock. The only pick that stands out to me that I disagree with is Limas Sweed in the top 20. I just don't buy it and I think he takes a dive very similar to Dwayne Jarrett last year.
            There are some who feel Sweed could be a Top 10 overall pick and the first wideout taken. I personally wouldn't agree with that but he has a lot of fans out there and I'd be mildly surprised if he fell out of the first round.
            Scott Wright, President
            Draft Countdown.com
            www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Leodis McKelvin? Haven't heard a lot about him. And Kentwan Balmer moving in the first round are the two big surprises.

Good stuff as always Scotty.

Also do you think there's a chance that Keith Rivers drops to the late 1st even into the 2nd round?

Comment

The only question I have with the Connor pick is that if he will fit in well on the weakside. That is my question mark about him.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide Right View Post
                  Also do you think there's a chance that Keith Rivers drops to the late 1st even into the 2nd round?
                  I think there is a better chance of him moving towards the Top 10 than the bottom of round one.
                  Scott Wright, President
                  Draft Countdown.com
                  www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    The only question I have with the Connor pick is that if he will fit in well on the weakside. That is my question mark about him.
                    Yes, he is being looked at as a weakside or middle prospect depending on the team.
                    Scott Wright, President
                    Draft Countdown.com
                    www.draftcountdown.com

Comment

Holy crap, Mike Jenkins is the first CB Selected? I'm a huge USF homer but I don't even think he's above Malcolm..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                        There are some who feel Sweed could be a Top 10 overall pick and the first wideout taken. I personally wouldn't agree with that but he has a lot of fans out there and I'd be mildly surprised if he fell out of the first round.
                        Who are these people and are they aware of his 40 time? While I would agree that he is the best possession receiever in this class (though Hardy and Bennett would give him a run for his money if they declare), possession receivers don't typical get selected in the top 10, particularly after the Mike Williams debacle.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

You mean the Texans arent picking another DL? Watch them choose Calais Campbell.

Comment

Love Talib to the Packers. Not a big fan of Ikeguano(sp?) and a lot of mocks have him going there, really enjoy seeing a mock that gives us a guy i really like.
                            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Balmer is a 1st rounder 3-4 DE by now. Ill be sad if he isint. My last mock i Hade him 2nd round for the Niners. there are 3 guys I think are sort of sleepers for 3-4 D's. One is Balmer others are Langenford from hampton, and if you see my mock Draft about 2 weeks ago I hade Jason jones s a 2nd round pick for NE. I think Jones and Balmer are perfect fits forthe 3-4
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information