• Chad Henne Scouting Report

Discuss the Michigan QB here!
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Reminds me of a bigger, stronger, better version of Kellen Clemens.

Comment

Pretty good report Scott. Don't know how accurate that 5.15 40 time is, but that's being nit-picky. What round do you foresee him going in?

Comment

I'm not that sold on Chad Henne. There's something I get when watching him play that I'm not too fond of.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

I don't think he has a quick release...actually pretty slow compared to other QB's..except Woodson

Comment

Look at the jaw on him in that picture, it's huge.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

sort of reminds me of Quagmire
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

sounds like rex grossman to me.

Comment

Henne has a very quick release. It just looks slow at times because of his low release point and the fact that he holds onto the ball too long. I think he can be an NFL starter with the right coaching and good health. can't imagine how much it hurt to play the last 3 games with a dislocated shoulder.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

For some reason I just see Jim Druckenmiller when I watch this guy. Just my opinion though.

Comment

No thanks on him. I just don't think he has what it takes. He's not quite accurate enough, and doesn't blow you away with intelligence as far as reading defenses and finding the open guy. Plus, his fundamentals are all messed up. Not quite my guy. I wouldn't put a franchise in his hands.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        sounds like rex grossman to me.
                        oh god no...having seen both of them play i can tell you grossman has 0 pocket presence, overrated arm strength and cant protect the ball to save his life.

i wouldn't mind seeing henne brought in as a replacement to grossman in chicago in round 2 or later

Comment

Pretty much nailed the scouting report Scott. Henne is going to be hit or miss at the next level. I think he needs to go to a good team, where he doesn't have to start right away, if he's going to succeed at the next level.

Comment

I'm not that big of a fan. I have him ranked as a 3-4 rounder and 9th among QBs behind the big 3, brennan, flacco, ainge, josh johnson and dixon.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              oh god no...having seen both of them play i can tell you grossman has 0 pocket presence, overrated arm strength and cant protect the ball to save his life.

i wouldn't mind seeing henne brought in as a replacement to grossman in chicago in round 2 or later
                              It would be almost impossible for Grossman to have overrated arm strength.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information