Ray Rice declares for NFL Draft.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Rice declares for NFL Draft.

ray rice declares for the nfl draft. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3186871

can he be a 1-2 rounder with a good combine?

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
    ray rice declares for the nfl draft. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3186871

can he be a 1-2 rounder with a good combine?
    with a fantastic combine sure...but i think this is one junior who should have stayed. Another big year next year would have gotten him even stronger heisman consideration and may have moved up up the draft boards further....

Comment

Jesus A. Christ. This is looking like the deepest draft at the RB position I've ever seen (as long as I've been watching the draft).
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        Jesus A. Christ. This is looking like the deepest draft at the RB position I've ever seen (as long as I've been watching the draft).
        ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT TOO

Comment

It's deep, but there is only 1 elite prospect... and even he has concerns that scouts have to deal with.

Comment

HEYYYY!!!!!! this was MY THREAD!!!! I'm supposed to make the Ray Ray thread.... HE'S MINE!!!

DONT GO RAY RAY!!!! I LOVE YOU DONT GO
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

i think most people knock on his size at 5'9 205lbs or so and lack of top end speed and predict he'll run low 4.5's...compare that to maurice jones drew who is a truck at 5'7 210lbs and ran 4.39 and was taken in mid-late round 2

Comment

No surprise to see him go. 2nd rounder (I think) :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                  No surprise to see him go. 2nd rounder (I think) :)
                  We're probably going to take a RB either in round 2 or round 3 of the draft. Bank on it.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

3rd Round Prediction

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      with a fantastic combine sure...but i think this is one junior who should have stayed. Another big year next year would have gotten him even stronger heisman consideration and may have moved up up the draft boards further....
                      He's got nothing else to accomplish. I don't think Heisman really had any thing to do with why he declared and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        HEYYYY!!!!!! this was MY THREAD!!!! I'm supposed to make the Ray Ray thread.... HE'S MINE!!!

DONT GO RAY RAY!!!! I LOVE YOU DONT GO
                        Did you jump off the George Washington bridge yet, or are you still contemplating?

It's too bad that the Giants won't pick him, unless he slips to the 4th-5th round. Which I doubt. Right now I view him as a solid 3rd round pick. He could get a higher grade if he performs well at the combine. I don't see him running well though. 4.50 flat on the 40, maybe.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I was getting ready to say the same thing.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            It's deep, but there is only 1 elite prospect... and even he has concerns that scouts have to deal with.
                            Hmm? I see two to three prospects that rate out as highly as anyone in the past 5 years not named Adrian Peterson and not *that* far off AD.

(McFadden, Stewart, Mendenhall, in that order atm.)

Plus you add in people like *Felix Jones, Jamaal Charles, Ray Rice and James Davis whom all have some sort of fighting chance at the 1st with a good enough combine and that's quite a class.

*I think Felix Jones will end up staying.
                            Last edited by Sportsfan486; 01-08-2008, 05:20 PM.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

well, he can't possibiliy improveh is stock more..... he is really a prospect I like and I feel he can be a good productive nfl back

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information