Kentwan Balmer, DT/DE, North Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentwan Balmer, DT/DE, North Carolina

Well, Scott put him as a first rounder. I also think he have the potential to be a first rounder, or even a Top 20 pick. This guy is amazing. And I am not saying it because I'm a UNC fan. What do you think about him? What position is best to him? DE or DT???

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
    1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
    2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
    3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
    3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
    4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
    5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
    6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
    7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

I'm still not a huge fan of Balmer, but there seems to some feeling that he could be a good UT in a tampa 2 scheme as well, and he can fit for the 3-4 as well. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he went in the top 15, and although it would surprise me if he went top 10, it wouldn't stun me. I think his best pro position is still as a 3-4 end.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
      I'm still not a huge fan of Balmer, but there seems to some feeling that he could be a good UT in a tampa 2 scheme as well, and he can fit for the 3-4 as well. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he went in the top 15, and although it would surprise me if he went top 10, it wouldn't stun me. I think his best pro position is still as a 3-4 end.
      why arnt you a huge fan?

ive heard lack of motivation as a concern on some other sites, jus twanted to get your opinon

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information