Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayock's 8 guys who could move way up or way down at the Senior Bowl

http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story;...o&confirm=true

It is a great list and I'm really looking forward to watching them.
    And proud of it!!!

Thanks, Im always interested to see Mayocks opinions on the draft.

Comment

OMGzzz!!!!!!!!! Jordyzzz is gonna skyrocketzz to #1!!!!!!!!!
      Jordy Nelson, Kansas State (WR): Exploded onto the national scene with 122 receptions and 1,606 yards. Most of his routes were verticals, crosses and bubble screens. The former QB/DB is still raw but must show the "suddenness" to beat press coverage and a more refined ability to get in and out of NFL style routes.
      btw Scott > Maylock
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz will not disappoint! Not only will he be this best WR at the senior bowl, but he's planning on busting out his QB skills and overshadowing Henne/Booty/Brennan/Flacco/etc

seriously, excellent list. Mayock really thinks highly of McKelvin, huh. Hard to doubt the pipeline of freak players that Troy seems to pump out every couple of years, I guess

Comment

Interesting to see Henne as his darkhorse candidate behind Matt Ryan, he must not think highly of this QB class but Im not sure who does. Surprised not to see Flacco make this list as well.

Comment

I'll be interested to see if Brennan can raise his stock through this game.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I'm really interested to watch and see how Brennan plays in the Senior Bowl. Who knows what a good performance could do for his stock.

Comment

The workouts at the Senior Bowl are far more important than the game itself. In fact most scouts and GM's head home before the game because they know it is difficult to perform on such short notice and the defenses are severely limited in what they can do.
                And proud of it!!!

Comment

Btw, the list is actually 9.

I wonder when Mayock made this list, simply because the publish date is 1/11 and Flacco didn't get the invite until 1/11 (i think). I seem to remember mayock being high on Flacco ealrier in the year, although I could be off.

It's a solid list. McKelvin is in many ways similar to pacman Jones' stock a couple years back. A lot of folks still love Limas. Benedict was a potential late first/early 2nd entering the year according to some, so it'll be curious to see if he can get back up there.

Comment

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie!!! Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz!!!

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                    1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                    2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                    3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                    3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                    4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                    5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                    6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                    7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

I like Henne to emerge as a dark horse candidate behind Matt Ryan.
                      Does he mean as a potential #2 QB taken, or what? Henne is good, but I would probably rather have Brohm still.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

The guy that I have my eye on is Leodis McKelvin. I really want to see what that guy can do.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          The guy that I have my eye on is Leodis McKelvin. I really want to see what that guy can do.
                          Same here, i think there is a bit of a vacuum created with Jenkins of OSU(i'm sure you've heard of him) coming back so a big move up the charts could be in store for this guy.

Jordy Nelson...there's that man again momma.

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                            seriously, excellent list. Mayock really thinks highly of McKelvin, huh. Hard to doubt the pipeline of freak players that Troy seems to pump out every couple of years, I guess
                            Who are these freak players, the only guy who I can think of from Troy is DeMarcus Ware, and i think Lawrence Tynes is from Troy too, so they aren't well known for NFL talent and McKelvin didn't even have that great of a year

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Same here. I'm hoping we can land him with our second round pick.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information