No announcement yet.

Mayock says Malcolm Kelly's knees are so bad he is being taken off draft boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayock says Malcolm Kelly's knees are so bad he is being taken off draft boards

Was just watching Path to the Draft on NFL Network and it sounded like multiple teams are really concerned about the condition of BOTH of Kelly's knees and that he will not be on a number of teams draft boards come April.

I have had Kelly as my #1 wideout the entire offseason, but now I think the injury concerns have changed my mind.

boy, thats not good news for him. though "being taken off of draft boards" seems a little harsh.

now being moved down a round or two.....sure. if hes there in like the 3rd, i bet someone takes a shot

Comment

thats pretty interesting.

who knows if it is true but.....yea.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I know the Bills are interested in him.

Hopefully Mayock is off here.

Comment

Kelly with 2 bad knees will still get more separation than Limas Sweed. I'm not concerned.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Interesting.... if this is true, I highly doubt we draft him at 11

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

What a steal he could be in the third

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                assuming his knees are overblown that is

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                  if he can't play because of bum knees, it will be a wasted pick

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

second day pick? wow.

Comment

How did this just come out of no where?

Comment

I thought it was his quads?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                          How did this just come out of no where?
                          It didnt. Everyone, or well most of us, have known that he had bad knees for a long time now. That is the reason he wasnt at the combine or didnt work out at a pro day. Its really no secret. The only part is that it was really this bad.

But good for Buffalo. The only WR i want to see at #11 is Limas Sweed, and its looking more and more like if thats the choice, Limas is the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post

But good for Buffalo. The only WR i want to see at #11 is Limas Sweed, and its looking more and more like if thats the choice, Limas is the guy.
                            Bills fans in general are getting far too hyped up on Sweed. I'll say this right now, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Devin Thomas is ranked higher than Sweed by us. He fits what we are looking for very very well, and he simply has more upside than Sweed as well. He is getting slept on big time by Bills fans.

Comment

Originally posted by metafour View Post
                              Bills fans in general are getting far too hyped up on Sweed. I'll say this right now, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Devin Thomas is ranked higher than Sweed by us. He fits what we are looking for very very well, and he simply has more upside than Sweed as well. He is getting slept on big time by Bills fans.
                              as much as i love devin thomas, i think #11 is still too high for him. i got chastised a few months back for saying he was a first rounder, that changed recently. but i dont think hell rise to 11.....hed be a reach there with only 1 year of real production

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information