What are your plans for draft day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for draft day?

I made this thread to see what everyone was doing on well I guess we can all call it 'Christmas'.

I plan on wakin up making a bunch of food, sitting by the T.V. drinking pop and just enjoying the amzing day. Lets here your plans!
    http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Well, the night before is junior prom and that next morning we've got a lacrosse game against a rival team we have a shot at beating. Hopefully I get back to see the whole thing on Saturday. It starts later like at 3 right?

I plan on taking a shower, getting the good seat, puttin on comfy clothes and eating chips and **** the whole time. I LOVE the draft
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I always wake up like its xmas and im 12 years old all over again...We usually start drinking beer in the am, and stock up on snacks for the entire day...Always the best at someone's house, I dont want to watch the draft at the bar id be there all day...

The time change will be different so it will seem like its nothing going on in the morning.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

You guys forgot that the draft will start Friday night this year.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Well, I get to sleep in a little since it starts at 3 now.. I'll wake up, grab some water and pop or something.. jump in an AIM chat with the other NFLDC rapists.. and sit there and enjoy the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            You guys forgot that the draft will start Friday night this year.
            No it's not.. it starts Saturday at 3PM. They want to start doing it on Fridays, though. You lose.

Comment

well, im going to be at home that weekend from school because that friday is my pap's b-day and the families getting together to celebrate.

then ill be watching it over the next 2 days, pretty much non-stop. eating, chilling.....complaining.....

the only problem though is, and if any mods can help me out here it would be appreciated, my home IP address is banned on the boards for some reason. I found it out while i was home over spring break and have no idea why. I hadnt been home before that since around new years and it worked fine then. I dont recall doing anything ban worthy around then either....plus, after i left home, there wouldnt be anyone else there who would access the boards. (id be impressed if somehow my parents figured all of that out as computer illiterate as they are.....)

so if anyone knows why that may be, it would be really nice since i would like to be able to post here during the draft

Comment

3pm? Well I'm a early morning guy, so I have to find something to do to kill time that Saturday. None of my other friends are really draft people, so any kind of draft party is pretty much out of the question. But maybe I can trick them into having a crawfish broil that day and just take the tv and remote hostage. That or I'll be at my house gorging on unhealthy snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  well, im going to be at home that weekend from school because that friday is my pap's b-day and the families getting together to celebrate.

then ill be watching it over the next 2 days, pretty much non-stop. eating, chilling.....complaining.....

the only problem though is, and if any mods can help me out here it would be appreciated, my home IP address is banned on the boards for some reason. I found it out while i was home over spring break and have no idea why. I hadnt been home before that since around new years and it worked fine then. I dont recall doing anything ban worthy around then either....plus, after i left home, there wouldnt be anyone else there who would access the boards. (id be impressed if somehow my parents figured all of that out as computer illiterate as they are.....)

so if anyone knows why that may be, it would be really nice since i would like to be able to post here during the draft
                  talk to JBond or someone and see if they can clear that up.

But I'm not sure how much posting you'll be doing during the draft. The site moves so slow, i can't even think of a funny analogy for how slow it is.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    No it's not.. it starts Saturday at 3PM. They want to start doing it on Fridays, though. You lose.
                    Dammit, I lost. Well I'm happy they are not doing Fridays, but sad that I lost.

Comment

I'll probably wake up around 10, get some snacks and drinks, play some video games, and then once the draft actually starts I'll probably sit around doing nothing but watching it for the rest of the day.

Comment

It kind of sucks that they took the 3rd round out of Saturday.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I wish they hadnt changed the time.It seemed perfect the way it was.oh well.
                          i'll probably just stay at home sit on the couch and eat snacks drink beer and hang out on IRC.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Being 3 hours behind, I'm happy they changed the time. Getting up at 9am sucked the past couple years.

Comment

haha, at first I was pissed they moved the time back and cut out round 3, but when I found out I had a game at 10(and have to watch JV's at 11:45) I wish ecstatic!

but gf1080, I agree, I still wish they didn't cut round 3 out of day 1.

What time does day 2 start on Sunday? 12?
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information