Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Davis

What round do you think he'll go in?
    Recently, I've seen everywhere from the 1st to the late 3rd...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

I really think he goes late 2nd, he isnt worth a 1st maybe not even a second, but i think a team will take him out of need and the fact that he may be taken in early 3rd.

Comment

Personally I'm not a huge Davis fan. Short, can't block. If I'm looking for an H-Back (which I think he projects to), I'm taking Dustin Keller. As a pure TE prospect, I'm taking Martellus Bennett.

Comment

I think he goes in the third, maybe to a team like the bills

Comment

Late 2nd, early 3rd. A lot of TE can't block. Blocking can be taught and he has the physical ability to develop into a solid TE/FB/H-back.

Comment

summed it up, early - mid 3rd

Comment

I still say he's the 4th best TE behind Martellus Bennett, Dustin Keller and Martin Rucker.

He will probably go in the 3rd round.

Comment

Agreed, early to mid 3rd round sounds right, maybe late 2nd (Packers perhaps?). I too have him as the #4 TE, although I agree with Scott in having Keller/Bennett/Carlson ahead of him for me. If the Bills or Vikings don't draft a TE in the second round, he could be a really good pick for them in the 3rd if he's still on the board at that point.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

id take him in the 3rd as well. i rank him #5 on my tightend list, behind guys like martellus bennett and brad cottam. and obviously behind carlson and keller.

Go Celtics
                  Go Irish
                  Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    Agreed, early to mid 3rd round sounds right, maybe late 2nd (Packers perhaps?). I too have him as the #4 TE, although I agree with Scott in having Keller/Bennett/Carlson ahead of him for me. If the Bills or Vikings don't draft a TE in the second round, he could be a really good pick for them in the 3rd if he's still on the board at that point.
                    I'd love to see the Saints take him in the third.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

A lot of people are very high on Davis. I personally think he should be taken no higher then with a late 3rd. From what I have seen I am not impressed.

Comment

2nd Round (2nd Pick) Phins, Packers

Comment

I say he's a 2nd rounder. I've watched him quite a bit, and he can block. Not going to maul anyone, but he's definitely not a liability there. A very good receiver with good speed and hands. Maybe he's hasn't tested or measured very well post season, but during the season he looked like the best TE I saw.

Comment

He's a 2nd rounder; let's face it he'll be a good offensive weapon in a system with a solid WR corps. I could see him going as high as Cincy's 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              Personally I'm not a huge Davis fan. Short, can't block. If I'm looking for an H-Back (which I think he projects to), I'm taking Dustin Keller. As a pure TE prospect, I'm taking Martellus Bennett.
                              ugh, god I hated that play in your avatar.

The Bengals need a sure tackler in the draft, to hell with a first round RB or WR.
                              Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information