Jolonn Dunbar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolonn Dunbar

This guy seems like a stud...where do you think he will go in the draft? You think Spencer Larsen and Dunbar are close in the rankings?

jolonn will probably get drafted in the 3rd. i rank him a little higher than larsen however because dunbar has the intangibles that the nfl loves, while larsen seems to be just a college baller.

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

Comment

well i dont think he'll go in the third, probably 4th or 5th, really compares well to AP for me

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
        well i dont think he'll go in the third, probably 4th or 5th, really compares well to AP for me
        Who is AP?

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
          jolonn will probably get drafted in the 3rd. i rank him a little higher than larsen however because dunbar has the intangibles that the nfl loves, while larsen seems to be just a college baller.
          Yeah, he's got the intangibles... but he's also a little small and a little slow. 5th round area, to me. Not that I'd mind the Bucs taking him in that area - he'll be a decent player - but I wouldn't want to take him any higher.

Comment

Originally posted by devilwoman View Post
            Who is AP?
            antonio pierce?

Comment

Moffit

Do you think Moffit will be taken around the 5th-6th round. He seems to be similar to these two...Larsen and Dunbar.

Comment

Originally posted by foozball View Post
                antonio pierce?
                shouldn't use initials for players who aren't really initialized a lot... AP = Adrian Peterson usually.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  shouldn't use initials for players who aren't really initialized a lot... AP = Adrian Peterson usually.
                  Peterson is AD for All Day.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    Originally posted by foozball View Post
                    antonio pierce?
                    Antonio Pierce is the only MLB that i know is AP

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information