Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supplemental Draft Prospects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Supplemental Draft Prospects

    Anyone know of any yet?
    Im curious



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    maybe brandon ore. not sure what happened to him other than he got kicked off VT's team

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by foozball View Post
      maybe brandon ore. not sure what happened to him other than he got kicked off VT's team
      I'm pretty sure that Ore is gonna play for West Liberty State in Division II this year.

      Sig by Eaglez.Fan

      Comment


      • #4
        Does anyone know how Paul Oliver fared so far in his playing time? Haven't followed him, but I felt he could end up a steal at some point.





        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oliver was injured all season.


          Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            Does anyone know how Paul Oliver fared so far in his playing time? Haven't followed him, but I felt he could end up a steal at some point.
            Ya he was injured but he will most likely start this season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
              Ya he was injured but he will most likely start this season.
              At FS?????

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                At FS?????
                yes hopefully... if not he will most definitely get a good amount of playing time in 08

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ryan Perriloux, the L.S.U. QB was kicked off the team... i just read it in the paper, i could see him entering the supplementary draft

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ... and then he would go undrafted. No one would spend a pick on him if the Draft was 12 rounds.

                    He was a moron in college and did nothing as a player, a pro team wouldn't be bothered wasting a roster spot on him.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I still can't believe Gaither went for a 5th. I wanted him on the Giants. Damn you Ozzie. For a 5th we had nothing to lose.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        I still can't believe Gaither went for a 5th. I wanted him on the Giants. Damn you Ozzie. For a 5th we had nothing to lose.
                        hes our LT of the future...i love it! wat a steal
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          ... and then he would go undrafted. No one would spend a pick on him if the Draft was 12 rounds.

                          He was a moron in college and did nothing as a player, a pro team wouldn't be bothered wasting a roster spot on him.
                          I bet he goes to J-C or a D-II school. If he has the year ppl were expecting at LSU he could actually get drafted in the 7th, or get picked up on a practice squad in 2 years.

                          fenikz

                          "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

                          35-21

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Someone will take a chance on Perriloux for sure. The guy had first round ability.

                            Another guy is Jefferey Fitzgerald, DE, Virginia. I don't think he was kicked off the team...he just quit. Probably acedemic issues. He also had first round ability.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                              Someone will take a chance on Perriloux for sure. The guy had first round ability.

                              Another guy is Jefferey Fitzgerald, DE, Virginia. I don't think he was kicked off the team...he just quit. Probably acedemic issues. He also had first round ability.
                              I doubt it. I love his on the field ability, but the guy's a moron.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information