Noel Devine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Devine

I was wondering where you guys thought noel devine will get drafted when he declares

well i know he's not coming out this year, he's a RS sophmore now right? He really can't be a full time back yet from what i've seen but he surely has the potential to be one. He is fast and agile yet he still packs a punch. I dont think he'd be drafted high in any circumstance because of his offensive scheme. Im thinking right now mid second.

Comment

Yea at first i was thinking the same thing but if chris johnson can get drafted in the first i think Devine can also. I think Noel is better then Johnson as a prospect

Comment

Noel is CRAZY. If this kid stays healthy and out of trouble i dont see him falling out of the first. He is, in my mind, right up there with peterson and bush as a prospect. I mean, this guy is unreal...before anyone argues with me go watch him on youtube and see if your perspective is changed.

On Andrew Luck
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
          Noel is CRAZY. If this kid stays healthy and out of trouble i dont see him falling out of the first. He is, in my mind, right up there with peterson and bush as a prospect. I mean, this guy is unreal...before anyone argues with me go watch him on youtube and see if your perspective is changed.
          Ah yes. Highlight videos. They always tell the whole story.

Comment

He is definitely not right up there with Peterson and Bush. Peterson broke the NCAA freshman rushing record, Bush was probably one of the top 20 greatest college football players all time IMO, but he also didnt carry the load so we will never know how good he couldve been.

Devine is a good player, his personality is not good, but he has talent. We'll see what happens.

Comment

how tall is he? He looks like a midget...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

5'8 170 pounds

Comment

Sure, the kid has talent. However, to hold up in the NFL, I want to see him put on at the very least 20 more pounds; probably more. Can he keep his speed with that weight? Doubtful. As mentioned, personality could be a question. Also, the guy won't break tackles.

Here's the good news: with NFL carries becoming more and more split up, he could be used as a scat back in the NFL. He has good speed, great agility, and very good balance.

I want to see more of him. 76 carries is not too comforting.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                    Sure, the kid has talent. However, to hold up in the NFL, I want to see him put on at the very least 20 more pounds; probably more. Can he keep his speed with that weight? Doubtful. As mentioned, personality could be a question. Also, the guy won't break tackles.

Here's the good news: with NFL carries becoming more and more split up, he could be used as a scat back in the NFL. He has good speed, great agility, and very good balance.

I want to see more of him. 76 carries is not too comforting.
                    if he spreads the weight properly he will keep his speed. He does need to carry the rock more often.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Late first-early second range is where I got him for now very premature in the process. To his credit for a little guy he appears to have a fairly strong lower body.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        Late first-early second range is where I got him for now very premature in the process. To his credit for a little guy he appears to have a fairly strong lower body.
                        I'm curious about his stamina.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by whokevjones View Post
                          5'8 170 pounds

5'8? I've seen that, but I can't see that being true. I'd think he's more in the 5'6-5'7 range.

Comment

He could end up being a Jerious Norwood type, but he still has a ways to go before that level and that should tell you something about how ready he would be to play in the NFL now...Norwood is probably 30 lbs heavier, just as quick/fast, and he's still considered too small to run between the tackles or be the primary back.

I could too easily see him not ever getting up again on a punt return or kick return, so while its nice to have a guy with his type of speed, players in the NFL as a whole are completely different then a college defense.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

devine or trindon holliday?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information