Josh Freeman's Stock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Freeman's Stock

I'm an unfortunate Bright House customer without NFL Network, so I didn't get to watch any of the combine. The only information I've seen on this site is a brief note in the Buzz Section:

"Josh Freeman of Kansas St. also took part in everything and after running a solid 4.97 forty at almost 6-6 and 248 pounds he also showcased his strong arm in the drills."

Did he do enough to solidify his spot in the 17-22 range?

No. He, as expected by anyone who's actually watched him, looked like dog **** throwing the ball.
    ________
    MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
    Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:54 AM.

Comment

i hope he lasts til at least 23rd. the vikes pick at 22, and i dont want that piece of ****
      oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
        i hope he lasts til at least 23rd. the vikes pick at 22, and i dont want that piece of ****
        He seems to be linked to the Jets, Bucs, and Vikings in the first round. I'm usually among the minority of people every year who do want my team to take a QB in the 1st round, but I'm not a fan of Freeman. I'll root for him if he comes to the Bucs, but I don't want them to take Freeman and then pass on QB's for the next 3-4 years, only to have him bust.

Comment

I would not touch this guy in the first round I know he looks the part but I'm just not sold on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TRJ997 View Post
            I'm an unfortunate Bright House customer without NFL Network, so I didn't get to watch any of the combine. The only information I've seen on this site is a brief note in the Buzz Section:

Did he do enough to solidify his spot in the 17-22 range?
            His actual throwing was nondescript but NFLTA stated that Freeman was very impressive in his team interviews and showed a strong understanding of offensive/defense concepts. I think they used the term "high football IQ".

Originally posted by borg9
            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
              I would not touch this guy in the first round I know he looks the part but I'm just not sold on him.
              completely agree. 100%.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Toonster says he is gold, so I must await toonster to verify this rumor.

I think he goes in the first, and right now, I am betting on the Bucs.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  No. He, as expected by anyone who's actually watched him, looked like dog **** throwing the ball.
                  So you actually watched him?? Unless you we're there AT THE COMBINE then you saw the maximum of 2 throws made by him. 1 was great and 1 was bad. ALL the qb's showed bad accuracy which is how the combine is....qb's throw to wrs that they have never thrown before which is why scouts and GM's don't look for accuracy as much as interviews, mechanics and arm strength.

Comment

He will be the 2nd QB taken and IMO in the top 15

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      Toonster says he is gold, so I must await toonster to verify this rumor.

I think he goes in the first, and right now, I am betting on the Bucs.
                      I will let you know!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by jaa1025 View Post
                        So you actually watched him?? Unless you we're there AT THE COMBINE then you saw the maximum of 2 throws made by him. 1 was great and 1 was bad. ALL the qb's showed bad accuracy which is how the combine is....qb's throw to wrs that they have never thrown before which is why scouts and GM's don't look for accuracy as much as interviews, mechanics and arm strength.
                        I didnt think Sanchez threw well either and then one of the Network guys was raving about him so who knows. Wouldnt have killed Stafford to throw either i didnt like that move.

Comment

he could have stunk up the interviews? i havent heard how he did with those

i heard stafford owned those interviews and film sessions
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            he could have stunk up the interviews? i havent heard how he did with those

i heard stafford owned those interviews and film sessions
                            Gruden said he owned the interviews and shows a very high IQ

Comment

Originally posted by jaa1025 View Post
                              Gruden said he owned the interviews and shows a very high IQ
                              really....that definatly helps. that type of stuff you cannot coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information