Jamall Lee - RB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamall Lee - RB

He recently runs a 4.39 forty with a 44 inches vertical jump at 6'1 and weighed in at 225 and did 19 reps. With the poor class of RBs this year I could see some teams take a look at him. He could be a beast!

I can dream right ? :D

#MoncriefArmy

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
    He recently runs a 4.39 forty with a 44 inches vertical jump at 6'1 and weighed in at 225 and did 19 reps. With the poor class of RBs this year I could see some teams take a look at him. He could be a beast!

I can dream right ? :D
    Poor class?
    Maybe not in terms of talent at the top..but there is depth
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

He also had an impressive 10'275 foot broad jump. I've never seen him play, but I saw his numbers at the CFL combine. His Vertical and 40, are CFL combine records.

Comment

another Canadian without wiggle, his numbers are insane though but he is not the prospect you think he is. Just watch his youtube tapes.

Comment

I have some idea of his ability as a football player from what I have heard and seen on you tube. At this point he is a better athlete than a football player. He is not shifty in open field. My pro comparison for him would be Darren McFadden only he lacks the explosive burst of McFadden. He seems to build speed kind of slowly. Even the video of his 40 didn't really look all that explosive. That being said, he is powerfull, fast, and has the production to back up the measurables.

Comment

Jamall went to my highschool. Terry Fox represent.

Jamall is a physical freak. Even I'm blown away by those numbers. He is one of the most successful RB's in CIS history. He was the single driving force in the turn around of the Bishops program. For those of you who question his ability, he was offered a full ride to the Oregon Ducks but due to paper work reasons that had to do with being an international student, he never ended up at Oregon even though he had the opportunity. Also, for those of you who question his speed based on the Youtube clips, remember that a Canadian field is 10 yards longer and about 10 yards wider so it looks like he is running slower because he is covering more ground. If he was in the NFL combine, at 6'0 221, he would of had the fastest forty (4.39), best vert (44 inches) of all the RB's. With his production and physical tools, I don't see why a team wouldn't take a flyer on him with a late round pick or at least bring him in as a UDFA.
            Last edited by TACKLE; 03-09-2009, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I youtubed him...hes not a good running back..very stiff...doesnt show vision or instincts....He isnt 4.39 fast with pads....not strong..goes down on the first hit...

Hes a free agent type at best.

University of Michigan

RichRod will win the Big Ten title.....You watch.

Comment

If that one Canadian running back couldn't make it last year then I doubt Lee can.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  Jamall went to my highschool. Terry Fox represent.
                  You go to Terry Fox? Haha, I never knew anyone was here from BC. I go to Mission Secondary. Small World.

Comment

Originally posted by NMUBurner22 View Post
                    I youtubed him...hes not a good running back..very stiff...doesnt show vision or instincts....He isnt 4.39 fast with pads....not strong..goes down on the first hit...

Hes a free agent type at best.
                    Certainly not as good as you are...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      Certainly not as good as you are...
                      haha boom roasted.

but seriously, only reason jesse lumsden (that another canadian people forget about) didnt make it, is cause he ran too tall and got hurt every 2nd play.

this kid is better and will get a chance.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I saw his youtube clips, he's an okay back but he leaves a ton of yardage on the field. Cuts back okay, but doesn't juke very well. Needs to be more physical, you can definitely see the speed.

Hard to evaluate him because Canadian collegiate football is somewhere between D1AA and D2 football.

He'll be given a shot in someone's camp to earn his bones, if he's any good Lee will make someone's practice squad.

6'1, 225 pound RBs who run sub 4.45 are so rare to find, hope he pans out.

Comment

Didnt someone write a post on here or link to an article about CFL players getting blackballed by the NFL? This might have been before the last draft.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Saw him at Texas Vs The Nation practices, have to agree with the down views. Didn't show nearly that kind of speed consistently. Every now and then, like in a pass route, he could surprise you, but he seemed overwhelmed when he ran the ball - no creativity or wiggle - agree with above posters who've said that.

Comment

A good article of Jamall. Apparently two NFL teams are interested.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...lee_nfl_scouts

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information