Oklahoma St.'s QB Zach Robinsons NFL Future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma St.'s QB Zach Robinsons NFL Future

Whats Oklahomas States QB Zach Robinsons NFL Future?

6"3
    210 lbs.

He's got a great future!

Comment

1st rounder ya thing?

Comment

Right now I see him as a 2nd - 4th round prospect.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Hmmm. I'm not sure. It would definitely depend on how he does this season and of course his post season workouts. He needs to do spectacular to get out of the shadow of his fellow Big 12 signal callers, McCoy and Bradford. I see some big things coming from Robinson this season. His size is not a problem if that's what you were getting at.

Comment

I think he is a solid 2nd rounder by the end of the year...

Has anyone noticed that we haven't had a real solid QB availible in the second, it seems that the past couple years it had been one or two first rounders and then a bunch of 3rd and 4th round guys....
            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
              I think he is a solid 2nd rounder by the end of the year...

Has anyone noticed that we haven't had a real solid QB availible in the second, it seems that the past couple years it had been one or two first rounders and then a bunch of 3rd and 4th round guys....
              Well John Beck and Kevin Kolb beg to differ.

Comment

So does Chad Henne. And Brian Brohm.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  Well John Beck and Kevin Kolb beg to differ.
                  Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  So does Chad Henne. And Brian Brohm.
                  touche, I was talking more along the line of guys like Drew Brees who were starting by thier second or third year but looking at now both Henne and Kolb have that shot while Brohm is kinda burried on the depth chart and Beck has already been released by one team...my bad guys

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                    touche, I was talking more along the line of guys like Drew Brees who were starting by thier second or third year but looking at now both Henne and Kolb have that shot while Brohm is kinda burried on the depth chart and Beck has already been released by one team...my bad guys
                    Just playing around. All the rams fans SIGS ARE BAD ASSS!!!

On a more serious note I know what you mean. The QB position is so important, its just not one of those positions where you can find quality starters in most rounds. Sometimes teams luck out.

Comment

He has none.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                      Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                      I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                      Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                      I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                      Originally posted by GoRavens
                      Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

"A couple of trips to the Super Bowl and a parade through downtown San Diego.''

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          Just playing around. All the rams fans SIGS ARE BAD ASSS!!!

On a more serious note I know what you mean. The QB position is so important, its just not one of those positions where you can find quality starters in most rounds. Sometimes teams luck out.
                          After I saw Hawkeye's sig and when I asked him to make me one like his I mentioned how cool it would be if a majority of the Rams fans got sigs with some a player or two and then the "Built Ram Tough" and so far me and Hawkeye are representing...

Ya I'm just daying that last year the Rams got Donnie Avery in the second and he is starting, there just doesn't seem to have been an extremely solid guy who just hasn't been able to take that final step and has been taken in the top of the second...kind of redundant but I think you get what I mean

Comment

Robinson sits as a fringe Day One selection at this point. He has some intriguing physical tools to work with, and like most QBs in their senior year, he's going to need to show improvement and leadership if he expects to catch a team's eye.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I have him as a late 2nd rounder in my mock.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information