Just posted my interview with Clemson RB C.J. Spiller:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/interv...CJ-Spiller.php

Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright: When you get your first NFL paycheck what is the first thing you will buy?

C.J. Spiller: I just want to get the playbook.
    Love this guy. Warrick Dunn is his idol- enough said. Some team is going to be very lucky to add this winner.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Next time, ask him to create an account on the forum. ;)

Comment

Tell him to smoke illegal substances so that he will fall to San Diego's draft slot.

Hey it worked for the Vikings.

Comment

Pretty safe and vanilla answers but it seems like the guy has a good head on his shoulders.

Comment

lol has a fantastic personality but he isnt the most exciting question answerer

he could of just bull shitted and said he has some bonnie tyler on his ipod...everyone needs a hero

great job scott any how. love your interviews

Comment

Awesome interview; I love the things Spiller does on the field, but I've come away very impressed every time I've heard him speak. Family and team concept all the way.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Sounds like a guy who really lives in the moment and just gives his all every chance he gets.

Comment

Man, what a boring ass guy. Everything he was answering he was trying to be all PC. He could have at least given the classic "buy my mom a house" answer, but not even that. Boo CJ Spiller!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Next time, ask him to create an account on the forum. ;)
                    That's actually a good idea. Then we could ask him questions though I'm sure his answers would be very vague.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      Man, what a boring ass guy. Everything he was answering he was trying to be all PC. He could have at least given the classic "buy my mom a house" answer, but not even that. Boo CJ Spiller!
                      or pull an orakpo and buy a massive bed...just a big ass bed

Comment

Spiller should kill the personal interviews. He's a great person.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Warrick Dunn is his idol? Now I'm even more convinced he is a darkhorse candidate as a Falcon's pick. Jerious Norwood is a free agent and RB will be one of the Falcon's needs if they don't re-sign him. Spiller is not likely to be the Falcon's pick, but it's possible.

Comment

C.J. Spiller: I just want to get the playbook.
                            I wasn't a fan of him at first, but you can't tell me he doesn't sound like a Patriot with answers like that. Hell, those answers already smell like Belichick.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Lol, his iPod dropped on the water.

I so want us to use our 3 2nd rounders or our 1st overall pick in 2011 to get him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information