Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your safety rankings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your safety rankings?

    This is getting to be a VERY deep class of safeties.

    How do you rank these guys?

    Eric Berry
    Earl Thomas
    Taylor Mays
    Nate Allen
    Morgan Burnett
    Chad Jones
    Reshad Jones
    Major Wright
    Darrell Stuckey
    Robert Johnson

  • #2
    Eric Berry
    Taylor Mays
    Earl Thomas
    Chad Jones
    Morgan Burnett
    Nate Allen
    Major Wright
    Reshad Jones

    Is Saftey now the deepest position at the top of the draft? I would say all those guys are legit 1st or 2nd round talents.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good news for MN

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
        Good news for MN
        Thumbs up!

        Comment


        • #5
          Eric Berry
          Taylor Mays
          Earl Thomas
          Nate Allen
          Morgan Burnett
          Chad Jones
          Reshad Jones
          Darrel Stuckey
          Major Wright

          this is an incredibly deep class of safeties. love it!

          Bonekrusher.

          Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Eric Berry and Earl Thomas are 1 and 1A, IMO.

            Because this class is unusually deep, ( I would not be surprised if all of the safeties listed started or had significant playing time as rookies), I question the value of taking a safety high in the draft other than Berry in the top 5.
            Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 01-11-2010, 07:26 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah this is suprising the number of safeties that have entered this year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                Eric Berry and Earl Thomas are 1 and 1A, IMO.

                Because this class is unusually deep, ( I would not be surprised if all of the safeties listed started or had significant playing time as rookies), I question the value of taking a safety other than Berry in the top 5.
                are you suggesting that any of the others were top 5 talents? you should reword that sentence lol...

                Bonekrusher.

                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Corrected.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is amazing news for the Dolphins.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think Earl Thomas is to small to be put ahead of Mays. I love Thomas but he's going to be a big liability against the run. I see a small bust factor in him because of it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        I think Earl Thomas is to small to be put ahead of Mays. I love Thomas but he's going to be a big liability against the run. I see a small bust factor in him because of it.
                        You mean the same way Ed Reed is a liability??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Finz99 View Post
                          This is amazing news for the Dolphins.
                          Agreed. I'd be ecstatic to land any of Berry, Mays, Thomas, either Jones or Burnett in the first three rounds.

                          My order would go:

                          1. Eric Berry
                          2. Taylor Mays
                          3. Earl Thomas
                          4. Chad Jones
                          5. Reshad Jones
                          6. Kam Chancellor
                          7. Morgan Burnett
                          8. Major Wright
                          9. Nate Allen
                          10. Darrell Stuckey
                          Last edited by thebow305; 01-11-2010, 08:01 PM.

                          Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Top 5
                            1. Eric Berry
                            2. EARLZZ THOMAZZ
                            3. Taylor Mays
                            4. Chad Jones
                            5. Reshad Jones

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by foozball View Post
                              This is getting to be a VERY deep class of safeties.

                              How do you rank these guys?

                              Eric Berry
                              Earl Thomas
                              Taylor Mays
                              Nate Allen
                              Morgan Burnett
                              Chad Jones
                              Reshad Jones
                              Major Wright
                              Darrell Stuckey
                              Robert Johnson
                              I really like Chad Jones. I would move him up to third. I hope the Steelers can get him in round 2.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information