QB Draft Predictions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Draft Predictions!

Where does everybody predict this years top prospects landing??
    Which team will pull the trigger early?

Jimmy Clausen: First round, Rams
    Sam Bradford: First round, Raiders
    Colt McCoy: Second round, Redskins
    Jevan Snead: Second round, Seahawks
    Tim Tebow: Third round, Browns
    Tony Pike: Third round, Bills
    Dan LeFevour: Fourth round, Jacksonville
    Zac Robinson: Fourth round, 49ers
    John Skelton: Fifth round, Patriots
    Rusty Smith: Fifth round, Vikings
    Levi Brown: Sixth round, Broncos
    Sean Canfield: Sixth round, Panthers
    Bill Stull: Sixth round, Cardinals
    Jonathan Crompton: Seventh round, Colts
    Tim Hiller: UDFA,
    Jarrett Brown: UDFA,
    Max Hall: UDFA,
    Mike Kafka: UDFA,
    Daryll Clark, UDFA,
    Ryan Perrilloux, UDFA,
    Tim Tebow to Cleveland is his DESTINY
    Last edited by GoRavens; 02-13-2010, 09:14 PM.
    GO RAVENS

I like the Colt McCOY pick.

Comment

49ers will probably not ending up taking a QB in this draft. According to the beat writers, the 49ers are really high on Nate Davis' potential and have two other guys under contract, Smith + Hill, neither of whom are going to get cut.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of people are sending Robinson/LeFevour/McCoy to the Niners in the middle rounds, but I don't see it happening. Nate Davis is as much of a talent as any of those guys, probably more - the only issue is getting him up to speed with our offense because of his learning disability. A lot of time and energy is going into that and it would hurt not only him, but the new prospect if we were to throw another young QB into the mix.

Comment

I wouldn't rule out the Bears taking someone in the latest rounds (6 or 7) to compete with Bret Basenez for the 3rd QB spot. Cutler and Hanie are set as starter and backup, but a youngster who could be developed as maybe a future backup would be decent.

Comment

Someone will draft Jarrett Brown. He's the perfect 3rd string rookie QB who can sit the bench and refine his tools, taken by a team with a 30+ year old starting QB.

Comment

The eagles will probably be in the market for a late rounder, I highly doubt they keep all 3 of their QBs.

Comment

Bradford in Oakland doesnt make any sense. He isnt the type of QB Al likes to draft and all signs point to Al giving JaMarcus another chance.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  Bradford in Oakland doesnt make any sense. He isnt the type of QB Al likes to draft and all signs point to Al giving JaMarcus another chance.
                  How Al Davis could be so blind as to totally disregard the widespread phenomenon that are the "Godkowski" sigs is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    The eagles will probably be in the market for a late rounder, I highly doubt they keep all 3 of their QBs.
                    I agree with this, and had that in mind when reading the thread. I believe it will be a late rounder, that the team will take. Perhaps the pick that they receive from the Vick trade. Maybe they go for a wildcard qb?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

The Seahawk's are smarter than that. Bradford to the Raiders doesn't make a lot of sense, not Al Davis' type of QB. I'm liking those 6th round QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald_81 View Post
                        How Al Davis could be so blind as to totally disregard the widespread phenomenon that are the "Godkowski" sigs is beyond me.
                        Bruce Gradkowski> than you

To actually see a QB succeed on this team is why some raider fans have him in our sig. Our team isnt that bad, we just need a decent QB and when Gradkowski was in you could tell that.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Gradkowski is a nice interim starter for the Raiders. Reminds me a lot of Jeff Garcia in terms of his leadership and moxy. If the Raiders had an offensive line and receiving corps and could keep Gradkowski upright, they would win a fair number of games.

Comment

What exactly is Al Davis' ideal type of QB?
                            Sam Bradford would be a great pickup for Oakland IMO
                            GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                              Bruce Gradkowski> than you

To actually see a QB succeed on this team is why some raider fans have him in our sig. Our team isnt that bad, we just need a decent QB and when Gradkowski was in you could tell that.
                              The Eagles had some hellish seasons, right before they drafted McNabb. Koy Detmer got to start a few games before the season was over, and he was managable. Many clamored for Ricky Williams, and disliked the drafting of McNabb. You need a strong franchise qb, that will make average receivers productive. Raiders should trade down and get there man at qb. I do know there many massive holes to be filled, and qb is one of them.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information