Scott idea for player rankings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott idea for player rankings.

with so many 34 teams now maybe make a 34 DE, NT, OLB, ILB rankings along with the 43 spots you already have.

I personally like how it is at the moment. As long as somewhere in the report Scott has said 'so and so would best fit a 3-4 team' then I am more than happy.

Comment

JASON PIERRE-PAUL NO. 1 DE?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

McShay put him at three, so it must be true. LOLOLOLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by WarOnTheShore View Post
        JASON PIERRE-PAUL NO. 1 DE?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

McShay put him at three, so it must be true. LOLOLOLOL!
        trollin!!!

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
          trollin!!!
          Not really. I just didn't a thread for Scott's rankings adjustments. I just think it's absurd that someone like JPP, he of one year of D1 and 6.5 sacks, can rise like this without even doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by WarOnTheShore View Post
            Not really. I just didn't a thread for Scott's rankings adjustments. I just think it's absurd that someone like JPP, he of one year of D1 and 6.5 sacks, can rise like this without even doing anything.
            Yet, you are trolling. Who would you suggest for #1 DE? Morgan could be argued, but after that there is a huge drop off in talent. Jerry Hughes will be a good player, but it will take him a while, as will it for any DE that's drafted this year. Dunlap is a pile.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

I have Morgan as my #1 DE. Just think he's done more with less on his D line. Plus he's shown to be able to take over games at the college level. But it's all good some like JPP... I do. Just not anywhere in the top 10 more like 12ish for me.

Comment

I agree Id kind of like this to be added, instead of having to go over the scouting reports every time you forget if a player can play in a 3-4. They need to do it for Madden too....

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Lol at this thread... The second I saw the thread title I instantly knew it would be about the 3-4 positions.

Is it a sign I have been around too long already that I am able to pick this, better yet, that I expected it.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information