Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Williams WR from ASU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kyle Williams WR from ASU

    Thoughts?

    Why this kid is really that low? Yeah, one yar wonder, plus...?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HzSB804F_Q

    I think he could be a beast in the slot if he falls in a specific scheme.


    Regards!!

    Twitter @mario_clp

  • #2
    It's probably several things. The one-year wonder fits into it. Plus his size - he's 5'9", 185 lbs. Not horrible bulk, but scouts are probably a little turned off by the height. And, to be honest, Pac-10 defenses didn't have a great year in '09.

    It's hard to tell from highlights - I haven't seen much of the guy. The deep ball where he outruns everybody is impressive, but he's unlikely to beat NFL corners just as well. Certainly fast, though. What I do like are the catches where he adjusts to the ball and snatches it out of the air. He's athletic and knows how to catch with his hands.

    I have no idea how consistent a receiver he is or what route-running is like. I have read that he has small hands, which isn't good.

    I could see him parlay a good forty time at his Pro Day into a late-round selection.

    Comment


    • #3
      Late round draft Pick who can make fans happy like Sammy Stroughter did last year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mario View Post
        Thoughts?

        Why this kid is really that low? Yeah, one yar wonder, plus...?

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HzSB804F_Q

        I think he could be a beast in the slot if he falls in a specific scheme.


        Regards!!
        Do you see, "La liga Espaňola de futbol americano"

        Sig by Bone Krusher

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SKim172 View Post
          It's probably several things. The one-year wonder fits into it. Plus his size - he's 5'9", 185 lbs. Not horrible bulk, but scouts are
          probably a little turned off by the height. And, to be honest, Pac-10 defenses didn't have a great year in '09.
          I can see him as a sucessful slot receiver and that includes stay healthy when goes to the middle. So i think he has great size for a slot receiver and enough body for play far away from the injuries. Great point about PAC-10 defenses but it doesn't hurt Damian Williams too much.

          Originally posted by SKim172 View Post
          The deep ball where he outruns everybody is impressive, but he's unlikely to beat NFL corners just as well. Certainly fast, though. What I do like are the catches where he adjusts to the ball and snatches it out of the air. He's athletic and knows how to catch with his hands.

          I have no idea how consistent a receiver he is or what route-running is like. I have read that he has small hands, which isn't good.
          Don't you think that small hands problem isn't that serious when he is capable to make that great catches without his body? His small hands are great, thought :D

          Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
          Late round draft Pick who can make fans happy like Sammy Stroughter did last year.
          Agreed! It seems Bucs got a steal.

          Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
          Do you see, "La liga Espaňola de futbol americano"
          I don't get it. In any case if you're asking me: No, because there aren't any TV show about it (100% soccer country).


          Regards!!

          Twitter @mario_clp

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mario View Post

            I don't get it. In any case if you're asking me: No, because there aren't any TV show about it (100% soccer country).


            Regards!!
            Pregunto si pueden ver la liga de futbol americano de espana. Si saves que tienen una verdad? Translaton, for the rest: Asking if you see the Spanish football league, you are aware there is one?

            Sig by Bone Krusher

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
              Pregunto si pueden ver la liga de futbol americano de espana. Si saves que tienen una verdad? Translaton, for the rest: Asking if you see the Spanish football league, you are aware there is one?
              Ok, Then i've already answered it ;)

              BTW Nice try but is 'sabes' instead of 'saves' ;)


              Regards!!

              P.S. Nice off-topic more Kyle Williams thoughts?

              Twitter @mario_clp

              Comment


              • #8
                The man is too tiny, and would have a dificult time starting for any team. He could help on special teams as a returner. si sabes?

                Sig by Bone Krusher

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information