Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.J. Spiller...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C.J. Spiller...

    Just a thought, if it means anything to anyone. Do you see a team trading up to grab C.J.? Someone like SD, or even maybe Philly? This of course is only guessing, most people have him going to SF. Who do you see pulling the trigger? Sound off...

    Sig by Bone Krusher

  • #2
    San Diego already has their change of pace, explosive guy in Sproles. I think they'll look hard at Matthews in the 1st round especially after he runs what I think he's going to at the combine.

    Comment


    • #3
      The reason people are giving him to SF in mocks is a result of our need to have a return specialist and the possession of an extra first rounder.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #4
        Why would San Diego take Matthews over Gerhart? I just don't see the big difference as prospects
        Hi Mom. Send money!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
          Why would San Diego take Matthews over Gerhart? I just don't see the big difference as prospects
          Matthews is more explosive, and is probably the closest thing to a 3 down back in this draft. Also, from what he's been timing leading up to the combine (mid 4.3's) , he's going to raise his stock even more.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Clarkw267 View Post
            Matthews is more explosive, and is probably the closest thing to a 3 down back in this draft. Also, from what he's been timing leading up to the combine (mid 4.3's) , he's going to raise his stock even more.
            Matthews will be a better pro than, Gerhart. But does anyone think any team will trade up for Spiller?

            Sig by Bone Krusher

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Clarkw267 View Post
              San Diego already has their change of pace, explosive guy in Sproles. I think they'll look hard at Matthews in the 1st round especially after he runs what I think he's going to at the combine.
              Sproles won't be tendered for 7+ million, he will be gone. Spiller is on my 'dreamy' list but I doubt he falls far enough to even trade up for, sitting in the 28 spot.

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information