Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant won't work out at Oklahoma State Pro Day

Dez Bryant won't work out at Oklahoma State Pro Day

"Multiple league sources tell us that receiver Dez Bryant has advised the NFL's 32 teams that he won't be working out at the school's March 10 Pro Day.

Instead, he'll hold a separate workout on March 25.

Bryant also did not work out at the Scouting Combine.

Regarded as a high-end receiving talent, many concerns have emerged regarding Bryant's off-field habits. Given reports that he showed up late both for practices and games, we suspect that some will believe he needs the extra 15 days to get in shape."

Would the school allow him, even with his suspension?

Comment

I have said before I don't think he is worth a top five pick and got slammed for it I just don't trust the kid.

Comment

Dez Bryant is not gonna run a blistering 40 IMO. And if he hasn't been working out since his suspension from OSU, which his refusal to run at Okla State's Pro Day tells me, he's not worth taking before the 25th pick.

What's up with these guys thinking they can snow NFL GMs by not working out??
        No one is just gonna give up millions of dollars to some kid because they saw them play in a few games in '08.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
          No one is just gonna give up millions of dollars to some kid because they saw them play in a few games in '08.
          You wanna bet?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Dez just has the look of a prospect who's going to fall in this draft.

We'll see if he still goes top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I have said before I don't think he is worth a top five pick and got slammed for it I just don't trust the kid.
              Not everyone is against you on that stance.

I'm almost wondering if guys are better off not working out, it seems to only raise their stock.

Comment

Currently one of my tier one propsects. I see no character flaws in him that warrants him falling out of the top 10. His Tiger Woods controlled Pro-Day will allow him to not fall past Buffalo.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                  Currently one of my tier one propsects. I see no character flaws in him that warrants him falling out of the top 10. His Tiger Woods controlled Pro-Day will allow him to not fall past Buffalo.
                  Yea, he's still one of the best players in the draft disregarding position. There's nothing significant enough to make me think he'll fall out of the top 10. I'm still not 100% sure he'll make it out of the top 5.

Comment

He is basically being childish and a diva that he is. He obviosuly knows somebody is going to select him in the 1st round regardless. The next question is will he continue this type of behavior on the team he is drafted too? Probably, maybe to a lesser extent.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                      He is basically being childish and a diva that he is. He obviosuly knows somebody is going to select him in the 1st round regardless. The next question is will he continue this type of behavior on the team he is drafted too? Probably, maybe to a lesser extent.
                      how is this being childish and a diva? The guy just hurt his hamstring he needs to get into shape. His agent likely advised him to push back his workout. Seems like a no brainer to me.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Isn't his "camp" predicting he runs 4.3?

Did anyone else hear that?

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Originally posted by Raheem Morris
                        Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                          Dez just has the look of a prospect who's going to fall in this draft.

We'll see if he still goes top 10.
                          There's no way he falls past Miami at #12. Jacksonville, Denver and Miami are all hoping he falls. Don't think he will get past Jacksonville though.

Comment

I dont get the hate for the guy. There is no way this guy slips past the top 15. No way.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I dont get the hate for the guy. There is no way this guy slips past the top 15. No way.
                              I would agree with that I just don't like the top five talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information