Demaryius Thomas New #1 ranking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demaryius Thomas New #1 ranking?

I have heard this from Kirwan, Brandt and either Ross Tucker or Jim Miller that if Demaryius Thomas shows he is healthy and can workout he will be a top 15 pick easy. On top of that most of Bryant talk is that Dez Bryant is dropping more than you think.
    Patriots Draft 2015
    1. CB - Marcus Peters
    2. WR - Sammie Coates
    3. RB - David Johnson
    3. DT - Angelo Blackson
    4. OG - Tre Jackson
    4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
    5. LB - Ben Heeney
    6. TE - Wes Saxton
    7. OG - Jose Matais

Another opportunity for Golden Tate to slip into the #1 WR spot!!!!!!!

Keep scrapping, dudes....

Comment

DeMaryius is a solid prospect but he is not in the same league as Dez. I don't care what the guys on NFL xm radio say, sorry.
      Originally posted by njx9
      i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Bengals #21

K Thx

Comment

I've seen Thomas be the #1 WR in lots of different places now, I'm more excited that people keep mocking Dez Bryant outside of the first 25 picks now. I've seen him go to Dallas, NY Jets, all around that area. I think people are over blowing it honestly, he's way too good to fall to that spot but I sure would love it if he did.

Hoooray for talented players with question marks dropping to the end of the 1st :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

well he wont be able to show he's healthy and can work out because he fractured his foot, so i dont know what youre going with here. He'll be ready to go by training camp maybe, but definitely not before the draft.

Comment

I love him as a project in the 2nd or 3rd round.

1st round is a little iffy. At that point, he's no longer a steal.

With so many good players in this draft, I doubt he cracks the 1st round. I'm hoping he slips to the Giants in the 3rd.

Comment

some more news to stir the pot

Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com writes that he "wouldn’t be surprised if (Dez) Bryant slips out of the first round entirely."

Marvez cites a recent ESPN The Magazine report that claimed Bryant was "notoriously unreliable" in college, and that "Getting him to focus on even simple tasks like attending class was a daily struggle." In addition to FOX and ESPN The Mag, the National Football Post, Cleveland Plain Dealer, and Yahoo have published negative reports about Bryant in the last month
                Patriots Draft 2015
                1. CB - Marcus Peters
                2. WR - Sammie Coates
                3. RB - David Johnson
                3. DT - Angelo Blackson
                4. OG - Tre Jackson
                4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
                5. LB - Ben Heeney
                6. TE - Wes Saxton
                7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

Originally posted by RWills View Post

Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com writes that he "wouldn’t be surprised if (Dez) Bryant slips out of the first round entirely."

Marvez cites a recent ESPN The Magazine report that claimed Bryant was "notoriously unreliable" in college, and that "Getting him to focus on even simple tasks like attending class was a daily struggle." In addition to FOX and ESPN The Mag, the National Football Post, Cleveland Plain Dealer, and Yahoo have published negative reports about Bryant in the last month
                  but... dez bryant is a top 5 pick?
                  my shoes hurt

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Comment

dont know who this marvez character is, but he is obviously ********.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Bebe has the best physical tools of any WR in the draft including Dez to be a standout #1 WR. With that said that is if he is molded well which is a huge risk. We are still unsure of his route running ability. What we know is that he is huge, relatively fast, and has good ball skills. Hell if DHB can be drafted over Crabtree I wouldn't be surprised to see Thomas drafted over Dez. I don't agree with it, but it could definitely happen. I think where he lands ultimately determines whether he is a bust or not. I think drafting him in the top 15 and expecting him to contribute immediately is recipe for disaster. Although if he is drafted at for example 25 where he can learn from a receiver similar physically in Anquan Boldin and one of the best route runners in the league in Derrick Mason, I think he has a shot to be something really special. I fear him being drafted by a team like say Denver at 11 expecting him to give them Brandon Marshall production from the get go, and he will bust horribly.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Dez Bryant might be slipping. A lot.
                        It won't surprise me if he falls to the 20-30 range.
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

dez bryant might drop a bit but he wont fall all that far, to many teams that can use a wideout and the kid is to special

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by RWills View Post

Yea right, I'd bet my years salary he won't fall out of the 1st, I know I know "anything can happen" but top 5 talents don't slip out of the 1st round, especially considering his "problems" aren't nearly big enough to warrant him falling that far.

Roy has 1 more year in Dallas, or should I say half year, because he could get benched outright mid season but he won't be here longer then next season. I could easily see Dez and Austin as our future starters with Ogletree as the slot man. His problems are definately not enough for Jerry Jones to pass up, and honestly don't know why they would be too much for Cincy, or Baltimore to pass up either.

That's great value for the type of player he is, and granted his stock may be falling but it's getting a bit overexaggerated about him going to the 2nd round.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Yea right, I'd bet my years salary he won't fall out of the 1st, I know I know "anything can happen" but top 5 talents don't slip out of the 1st round, especially considering his "problems" aren't nearly big enough to warrant him falling that far.

Roy has 1 more year in Dallas, or should I say half year, because he could get benched outright mid season but he won't be here longer then next season. I could easily see Dez and Austin as our future starters with Ogletree as the slot man. His problems are definately not enough for Jerry Jones to pass up, and honestly don't know why they would be too much for Cincy, or Baltimore to pass up either.

That's great value for the type of player he is, and granted his stock may be falling but it's getting a bit overexaggerated about him going to the 2nd round.
                              I remember people saying the same thing about Michael Johnson last year
                              Patriots Draft 2015
                              1. CB - Marcus Peters
                              2. WR - Sammie Coates
                              3. RB - David Johnson
                              3. DT - Angelo Blackson
                              4. OG - Tre Jackson
                              4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
                              5. LB - Ben Heeney
                              6. TE - Wes Saxton
                              7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

Working...