Rolando McClain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando McClain

Hey guys, been hearing that the Giants are very interested in this guy. I dont really know much about him, I have seen maybe 8 games in his career he has looked good in most of them. Some of his youtube highlights/lowlights and have read his scouting reports from various different sites. Everything about him seems good. I would just like some opinions from people who have seen him more than I have. Saban said he is the best player he has ever coached which sounds very nice if the Giants are seriously interested. He knows what he is talking about. I have read Rolando prefers to play in a 3-4. So what do you think of him as a 4-3 MIKE? Is he a sideline to sideline guy? He make big plays? Whats to like about him and whats not to like about him? If you could give me a worst case and best case NFL comparison. Thanks in advance!! :)

He's really good and the Giants would be very lucky to get him.

Comment

He's my favorite player this year by far. I love this kid. High football IQ and a good motor. His bet fit is probably as an ILB in a 3-4, but I think he could be good in a 4-3 too, just not as good.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
        He's my favorite player this year by far. I love this kid. High football IQ and a good motor. His bet fit is probably as an ILB in a 3-4, but I think he could be good in a 4-3 too, just not as good.
        I agree. I think he could potentially be a superstar in a 3-4...and a solid if unspectacular 4-3 ILB. He lacks dominant physical traits outside of size, but he's just a smart player and knows how to play the game.

Comment

I just think Sean Weatherspoon fits what the Giants need
          Patriots Draft 2015
          1. CB - Marcus Peters
          2. WR - Sammie Coates
          3. RB - David Johnson
          3. DT - Angelo Blackson
          4. OG - Tre Jackson
          4. DE - Za'Darius Smith
          5. LB - Ben Heeney
          6. TE - Wes Saxton
          7. OG - Jose Matais

Comment

Originally posted by RWills View Post
            I just think Sean Weatherspoon fits what the Giants need
            This. If we go LB in round one Spoon gives us so much more than McClain. That said I don't think either one is that good of a pick at 15, are they going to really be 2 rounds better than spikes or one round better than Washington? I don't think so, Plus we have much more solid if unspectacular guys at LB than we do DT so I'd hope we pass on both of them for Price or Dan Williams.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Weatherspoon is a perfect fit for a 4-3
              McClain is a perfect fit for a 3-4
              GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                Weatherspoon is a perfect fit for a 4-3
                McClain is a perfect fit for a 3-4
                If your talking OLB for Spoon, yes. Only way he'd be good is with a good line infront of him. Jon Beason was the same way.

Comment

McClain is a beast imo. Should no doubt be a top 15 pick, although I would love for him to fall to the Steelers at 18. I don't think the Steelers would trade up to get him anymore due to the signing of Foote, but yes I do think McClain is a future Pro Bowler no doubt and i do see him ending up in a Giants uni come April 22.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BJJ3rd View Post
                    McClain is a beast imo. Should no doubt be a top 15 pick, although I would love for him to fall to the Steelers at 18. I don't think the Steelers would trade up to get him anymore due to the signing of Foote, but yes I do think McClain is a future Pro Bowler no doubt and i do see him ending up in a Giants uni come April 22.
                    Yes I feel the same way and I think the Giants will take him even if it takes a trade up to 9. I really feel they want this guy.

Comment

There is a 0% chance he goes ahead of Weatherspoon, 3-4 or 4-3. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Supporting Caste View Post
                        whoa, really?
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Any facts to back that up?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRick352 View Post
                            Any facts to back that up?
                            Who needs facts? The guy obviously knows what he is talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by BigRick352 View Post
                              Yes I feel the same way and I think the Giants will take him even if it takes a trade up to 9. I really feel they want this guy.
                              You really think Reese will trade up? Especially when we can find a stud at a position of need where we are? I think we're more likely to pursue a trade down to try and grab spoon, price or dan williams than we are to pursue a trade up for McClain.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information