If the Big Ben Thing Turns Bad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Big Ben Thing Turns Bad...

Could the steelers go QB first round if big ben gets in real trouble?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

No way. It won't turn sour by then I don't think. I am no legal expert, but I don't think he has even been charged yet? Maybe next year.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
      No way. It won't turn sour by then I don't think. I am no legal expert, but I don't think he has even been charged yet? Maybe next year.
      I don't think Michael Vick had even been charged yet before he was suspended. Then again, this is America and potentially killing dogs is far worse than potentially raping women.

Fuhrer Goodell needs to handle this situation very carefully. If Ben is indicted and doesn't receive a suspension, the backlash will be enormous.

Comment

Steelers will end up getting a high second round pick, draft Tim Tebow, and he will win like 10 super bowls in a row and i'll probably just end up wandering the world growing a long beard and eating bread every day looking for the meaning of life.

Comment

He doesn't need to be charged to be suspended. Dennis Dixon looked like he could be a decent QB in his limited playing time.

Comment

I think if he does end up getting suspended they'll probably go with Dixon for the year but that's mostly because I doubt he gets suspended in the next couple of weeks. I also kind of doubt Goodell will actually suspend him until he's in court at the earliest.

Comment

This is America, nothing will happen to Ben.

Comment

To bad Ben isn't into beastiality. Then he would already be suspended!!!!
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  This is America, nothing will happen to Ben.
                  As long as he didn't harm a dog.

Comment

if he gets charged, then he'll be suspended indefinitely by goodell and i can see him missing the season. the commissioner won't let a franchise quarterback charged with sexual assault play football during the mudslinging legal process.

if he doesn't then he'll either get a strong warning or suspended 2-4 games. he was already warned once by goodell and the steelers organization.

i don't see any way the steelers go qb in first round. they would have to fall in love with clausen, have him drop, and have big ben charged and suspended before they'd even consider it.
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

a mike iupati pick emphasizes the run game... i could see something like that happening... focus the team on the run game in case of a big ben arrest or what have you...
                      my shoes hurt

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Comment

Originally posted by good charlotte
                        did you know that if you're famous (...) there's no such thing as 25 to life
                        it's true...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Its more likely if anything happes to ben that we draft CJ Spiller and run the ball non-stop untill ben comes back.

Plus Dennis Dixon has some talent, im not worried at all tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                            Its more likely if anything happes to ben that we draft CJ Spiller and run the ball non-stop untill ben comes back.

Plus Dennis Dixon has some talent, im not worried at all tbh.

Here's hoping he doesn't come back. If he had any trade value at this point, I'd happily accept whatever was offerred. He is an embarassment to an otherwise great NFL franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by TerribleEd View Post
                              Here's hoping he doesn't come back. If he had any trade value at this point, I'd happily accept whatever was offerred. He is an embarassment to an otherwise great NFL franchise.
                              what's that thing they always say? Innocent until proven guilty?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information