Rendrick Taylor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendrick Taylor?

Anyone have any idea how his pro day went? Or if he has any shot at being drafted or signed as a FA? I believe he attended Clemsons pro day, but I cant find any results for him.

He started at Clemson as a jacked 225 lb. WR with alleged 4.4 speed and never panned out. Clemson tried him all over the place; TE, HB, FB, even LB. He ended up settling in as a 265 lb. FB and never did much. I know hes not much of a prospect...at all...but I was always pulling for him so I figured Id check if anyone had any info.

He was just picked up by the Buccaneers after trying out with the team. Supposedly his weight is somewhere between 265-275 and they liked him enough to offer him a contract.

Comment

Coach Morris said we will try him at TE and FB

Comment

Haha! I remember that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Haha! I remember that guy!

HOLY BEJEZUZ...

Isn't that him as a freshman too? I thought i saw that pic and it said that somewhere.

Comment

This guy just shows that flat out strength and "looking good coming off the bus" means nothing. This guy I never even really noticed to be honest watching Clemson games. He was not even on my radar because he did nothing during any game I saw to merit any attention.

So just goes to show, a player could be "ripped" but so what, he can still suck big time at football.

Comment

Dude should be a body builder, not a football player.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                This guy just shows that flat out strength and "looking good coming off the bus" means nothing. This guy I never even really noticed to be honest watching Clemson games. He was not even on my radar because he did nothing during any game I saw to merit any attention.

So just goes to show, a player could be "ripped" but so what, he can still suck big time at football.
                Yah, FB's usually dont really do much to get your attention...lol

Comment

When you're that athletic and you suck that bad, it only means one thing:

You're one dumb son of a *****.

This dude is probably so stupid, he can't tell the difference between an orange and an airplane.

Comment

Duffman57 .
                    Yah, FB's usually dont really do much to get your attention...lol
                    Not true at all, these guys have got my attention. Old school full backs are awesome to watch, example Owen Marecic, much less the pass catching full backs like Charles Clay.

FB
                    Owen Marecic Stanford
                    Stanley Havili USC
                    Charles Clay Tulsa
                    Henry Hynoski Pitt
                    Preston Dial Alabama
                    Zach Boren Ohio State
                    Derrick Coleman NA
                    Patrick DiMarco South Carolina
                    Jourdan Brooks Rutgers
                    Anthony Elzy UNC
                    Mike James Miami FL