Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How detailed do you need your scouting reports to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How detailed do you need your scouting reports to be?

I am a heterosexual man and yet I will read the National Enquirer at the supermarket checkout line. They do a really great job of talking about things that the mainstream media will not or cannot report i.e. Dennis Hopper on his last legs, John Travolta/ Kevin Spacey/name almost every leading man in hollywood kissing a man or thinking about kissing a man.

Great stuff only you can get there.

So I've noticed whenever I read more then the obvious (40 time, bench press, etc) which tells me about a person's work ethic/character the more intrigued I get. For example, Jimmy Clausen not being a supposedly fan of the weight room, an arrest for a player four years ago for aggravated assault, etc.

I dont write 'scouting reports', I like to write tiers of players, mock drafts. I thnk regardless of what I write, it would not fall in line with where GMs and scouts will draft players. I have a hard time writing up my mocks without my personal preference, but I try to detach myself as much as possible and focus on the teams needs, drafting histories, possible value boards, etc.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by NJCagefighter View Post
      I am a heterosexual man and yet I will read the National Enquirer at the supermarket checkout line. They do a really great job of talking about things that the mainstream media will not or cannot report i.e. Dennis Hopper on his last legs, John Travolta/ Kevin Spacey/name almost every leading man in hollywood kissing a man or thinking about kissing a man.

Great stuff only you can get there.

So I've noticed whenever I read more then the obvious (40 time, bench press, etc) which tells me about a person's work ethic/character the more intrigued I get. For example, Jimmy Clausen not being a supposedly fan of the weight room, an arrest for a player four years ago for aggravated assault, etc.

Your 4th word perplexes me.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Your 4th word perplexes me.
        Uhh, NJCagefighter supports that!:) Well played sir.

BTW, I should get this out of the way I do have a mancrush on Scott. LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information