Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 #1 Overall Pick

Who do you think will have it?

I think the Bills will pick number 1 and select Jake Locker.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Buffalo Bills

/thread
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Bills have no QB, no OLine, and a defense that wasn't even good to begin with in transition. They're my current fave to take it.

Comment

It's going to be the Bills. Shaky QB situation + Bad O-Line + Bad Run D is always a recipe to have the 1st pick.

Comment

Another vote for the Bills. They're short on talent and are overhauling their defensive scheme. I could see a real ugly year, especially early.

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and give the Jaguars the first pick.

Comment

Here's hoping that Ryan Mallett has the season of his life and convinces the Bills to take him so the Browns can get Locker.

Comment

I think the favorite has to be the Bills, but they always tend to win more games than expected, especially at home. Plus, the favorite to have the #1 pick after the draft usually doesn't end up with it.

I think Jacksonville is a bit better than people are giving them credit for as well as the Buccaneers now that they have given Josh Freeman some help.

I think the Rams will get the #1 pick again and end up with Robert Quinn.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                    I think the favorite has to be the Bills, but they always tend to win more games than expected, especially at home. Plus, the favorite to have the #1 pick after the draft usually doesn't end up with it.

I think Jacksonville is a bit better than people are giving them credit for as well as the Buccaneers now that they have given Josh Freeman some help.

I think the Rams will get the #1 pick again and end up with Robert Quinn.
                    If the Rams pick #1, I don't see how they can realistically take another defensive end. They already have a mint on Chris Long. Would they really be willing to give about $50 million guaranteed to Quinn too? Suh/McCoy made way more sense giving that much money to a guy in the middle.

And if St. Louis is that bad, I'd be pissed if I was a Rams fan. You got stuck with Sam Bradford, could have taken Suh/McCoy and gotten Clausen in the 2nd round or apparently just waited a year and taken a far better QB prospect in Jake Locker.

As it is, if the Rams are picking this high, I think they have to pick AJ Green.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      It's going to be the Bills. Shaky QB situation + Bad O-Line + Bad Run D is always a recipe to have the 1st pick.
                      Or the 9th pick.

I'm trying to not comment too much on the Bills' chances because our front seven could be just godawful this year for all I know (even if that wouldn't be so much of a change). But I don't really see our offense being worse than last year, even if the receivers are worse on paper.

I know, some team has to be picking first and we're a prime candidate. I get that, I don't disagree with that. But after all these years of picking in the 8-12 range with similarly bad talent, picturing the type of 2-win season people are expecting isn't easy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        If the Rams pick #1, I don't see how they can realistically take another defensive end. They already have a mint on Chris Long. Would they really be willing to give about $50 million guaranteed to Quinn too? Suh/McCoy made way more sense giving that much money to a guy in the middle.

And if St. Louis is that bad, I'd be pissed if I was a Rams fan. You got stuck with Sam Bradford, could have taken Suh/McCoy and gotten Clausen in the 2nd round or apparently just waited a year and taken a far better QB prospect in Jake Locker.

As it is, if the Rams are picking this high, I think they have to pick AJ Green.
                        Whose to say Chris Long is going to develop properly this season? Besides, I don't think Aydejenu or whatever is starting matieral and they'll have to wait and see if Hall Davis or George Selvie will come through to be that kind of player, which I doubt happens.

Don't get me wrong, A.J. Green or Marcel Dareus are options as well, but Quinn is just the better player.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

If the Rams pick number 1, I think they gotta go with Green, as of now. But I don't think they will. I think they will win 3 or 4 games.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            Here's hoping that Ryan Mallett has the season of his life and convinces the Bills to take him so the Browns can get Locker.
                            Since I can't see Ralph firing Gailey after one year I can't see anything Mallett can do unless Locker falls apart. Locker is just the perfect QB for that spread that Gailey's going to be running.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Give me the Bucs. Young and raw on the offensive skilled positions and rebuilding their aging defense. Brutal schedule too.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information