Just because I'm bored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because I'm bored

TOP QBs next draft with predicted teams.
    Ryan Mallett-1st-Seahawks
    Jake Locker-1st-Vikings
    Jerrod Johnson-2nd-49ers
    Andrew Luck-2nd-Patriots
    Terrelle Pryor-2nd-Browns

good day
    GO RAVENS

I don't see how the Pats, Vikes or 49ers get into the top 10, probably top 5, to get any of those signal callers, without some wild trades going down.

Comment

This is a worthless thread. I think if Luck comes out he will have had a killer year and would be long gone by the 2nd. No Ponder either.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Agree with everything in the last 2 posts.

I would like to add that the 49ers drafting Jerrod Johnson in the 2nd would make for a peculiar understanding of why they drafted Nate Davis and Jarrett Brown.

Comment

I'd love it if the Vikings got Jake Locker, but really, how does that happen???? Do you think the Vikings will have a horrendous season and be picking in the top 5-10, or do you think Jake Locker will have a bad season and be a late first round draft pick?

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I didn't even see the projected rounds for these prospects!

Mallett, Locker and Luck are near rock solid top 7 picks, imo. Jerrod Johnson could play himself into the first round, and I have no clue how teams will evaluate Pryor if he has a special season; will the Vince Young comparison help or hurt him??

I'm bored too.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
              This is a worthless thread. I think if Luck comes out he will have had a killer year and would be long gone by the 2nd. No Ponder either.
              My thoughts exactly. And Pryor is only going in the 2nd round as a WR.

Comment

Interesting. The Browns imo would use a 1st rd pick on a QB however or not take one at all. It's way too early to criticize a prediction of who/where the potential 11' QB's stock will be come April or which squad might be picking there. I would wager though more than 2 QB's drafted in the 1st round.

Originally posted by borg9
                Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

I doubt Luck even comes out and I don't see Pryor going in the 2nd. I would cum everywhere if the Vikings got Locker though. More realistically I can see us grabbing Ponder in the late first.

Comment

I think we're shooting ourselves in the foot if we dont go Corner in the first round next draft.

Comment

Luck wouldnt' last until the 2nd even with a crappy season which I don't expect, I know what happened with Snead but if anything that should teach underclassmen a lesson. Luck is at worst a mid 1st rder.

I really also don't see Jerrod Johnson doing anything special for the Niners. If they bomb their taking a guy in the 1st, if they don't they aren't taking one early at all.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The most QB starved team in the league in 2011 isn't taking a QB? Bills fans won't like that

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          The most QB starved team in the league in 2011 isn't taking a QB? Bills fans won't like that
                          maybe he thinks Edwards, Bhrom or Brown or the guy, idk, but if we pick top 10 it's because they suck or the LT does so we better take one of those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                            Agree with everything in the last 2 posts.

I would like to add that the 49ers drafting Jerrod Johnson in the 2nd would make for a peculiar understanding of why they drafted Nate Davis and Jarrett Brown.
                            They didn't draft Jarrett Brown

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              They didn't draft Jarrett Brown
                              True. UDFA. I meant to say drafted Davis and added Brown.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information