Dion Lewis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Lewis

I don't know if this is news to most and should be posted but it was certainly relevant news to me.

Although Lewis is a True Sophomore, he was held back a year in highschool and therefore, according to the eligibility requirements, he will be eligible to enter the 2011 NFL Draft.

No player shall be permitted to apply for special eligibility for selection in the Draft, or otherwise be eligible for the Draft, until three NFL regular seasons have begun and ended following either his graduation from high school or graduation of the class with which he entered high school, whichever is earlier.
    I wasn't aware of that dynamic within the rule. I had always assumed a player was eligible 3 years after highschool. I'm surprised I don't remember this being the case for any other "name" prospect of recent years.
    Last edited by phlysac; 08-28-2010, 02:21 AM.

Interesting. I had no idea about that little blurb.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I'll assume that is accurate, and if so, very interesting. I can say that i learned somethign today :)

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Wow, I had no idea. He's a big time prospect IMO. Sucks for Pitt fans...
        Last edited by Day One Pick; 08-30-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Lol, held back.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Wow! If he goes pro that would be sweet.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I don't think he comes out. Although, it would be smart before he gets run into the ground at Pitt. He can only last so many 47 carry games.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information