Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denard Robinson

Discuss...

What is this kids future prospects as an NFL player?

This guy is a future RB in the NFL, he is a better prospect than Pat White because Robinson actually has the skill set to play RB instead of just being a wildcat guy.

Comment

He's the next OW. He's gonna be an Offensive Weapon. He'll play WR, RB, return kicks, Punts and probably play the wildcat. Somewhat like McCluster, but bigger.

Comment

He needs to put on a little weight, but I can totally buy him as a running back. He's got excellent vision.

Comment

I see him as a Daniel Thomas-kind of guy: a QB who turns into a big, versatile RB.

I see him going in the mid-rounds some years from now.

Comment

He needs to bulk up for sure, but give him 2 more years at school plus an offseason in the pros and he'll be ready to do some damage.

I agree with those saying a mid-rounder as an all purpose offensive weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              He needs to bulk up for sure, but give him 2 more years at school plus an offseason in the pros and he'll be ready to do some damage.

I agree with those saying a mid-rounder as an all purpose offensive weapon.
              If he keeps up what hes shown the past 2 games, I think hes going higher than the mid rounds.
              He looks really special. Someone would gladly pull the trigger on this kid early IMO. His potential is immense. That speed, vision, and athleticism is ridic. I see an early second round type prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                He needs to put on a little weight, but I can totally buy him as a running back. He's got excellent vision.
                How accurate is the 193 most places have him listed as? He looks smaller than that.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  How accurate is the 193 most places have him listed as? He looks smaller than that.
                  He really does. Id think closer to 180 at least. But even if he bulks up say 10-15 pounds the next year or two, then thatd be adequate IMO.

The big test for his status as pro prospect is how he holds up over a full season getting hit. I want to see how durable he is.

Comment

At his current 5'10" 180 (i'll believe the other numbers at the combine), 0 percent change in the NFL.

I want to see how he plays after adding 15-20 pounds.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

We'll see how he holds up after a Big Ten schedule

Comment

I'm thinking a slightly better and blacker John Elway.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The NFL will probably suspend him or fine him all the damn time for not tying his shoes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Denard weighed in at 176 during the 2008 Scout.com Combine in Miami. He is noticeably bigger now than he was in high school. I'm not sure if 193 is accurate, but I don't think it's that large of an exaggeration.

Comment

Armantii Edwards went in round 2... no reason Robinson can't do that if he continues to play well and be the phenominal athlete he is

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information