Kenny Tate, S, Maryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Tate, S, Maryland

Apparently he's declaring. Smart move with this incredibly weak S class.

90 tackles, 3 INT, 3 PB, 4 FF, 6 TFL, 4 sacks, and a touchdown

This guys amazing. I can picture it right now....

Dallas Cowboys trade down, and with the 16th pick in the 2011 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select - Kenny Tate
    Last edited by JustDezIT; 12-24-2010, 04:12 PM.

He's a very good prospect IMO. He looks like he could be very good, and is smoother in and out of his breaks than i've ever seen a guy who's 6'4". I'm not sure he goes that high in the first but for me, due to an extremely weak S class, he goes late 1st, early 2nd, and may move a bit higher if he tears up the combine like i expect him to (4.4 40, around 40 vert, etc.)

Comment

Unreal athlete. Very fast, very fluid for his size. Should be one of the stars of the combine. In the end, I could see him coming off the board in the late first/early second round if things go well for him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Kerry Rhodes clone is anywhere from 2nd to 4th round pick depending on the usual things stuff like this is depended on.

Comment

Well as a Maryland football fan, am going to miss him if this is true.

he is a better person and human being than player, he is good with his team mates, never gets in any trouble of the field, nice young man.
          from a good family.
          he is going to go to the combine and shut it down. HE IS IN THE SAME CLASS OF ATHLETE AS VERNON DAVIS. watching him play in college is like watching a man play among boys or teenagers he is huge. 6;4 226 4.49/40 speed
          Last edited by REDSKINSWARRIOR82; 12-25-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDezIT View Post
            Apparently he's declaring. Smart move with this incredibly weak S class.

90 tackles, 3 INT, 3 PB, 4 FF, 6 TFL, 4 sacks, and a touchdown

This guys amazing. I can picture it right now....

Dallas Cowboys trade down, and with the 16th pick in the 2011 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select - Kenny Tate
            Funny Enough Kenny is a HUGE HUGE HUGE cowboy fan too.

Comment

If he has the combine performance that some are expecting, I could see him being drafted in the late-1st round. I'd be shocked though if he raised his stock high enough to be drafted 16th overall.

Comment

Originally posted by REDSKINSWARRIOR82 View Post
                Well as a Maryland football fan, am going to miss him if this is true.

he is a better person and human being than player, he is good with his team mates, never gets in any trouble of the field, nice young man.
                from a good family.
                he is going to go to the combine and shut it down. HE IS IN THE SAME CLASS OF ATHLETE AS VERNON DAVIS. watching him play in college is like watching a man play among boys or teenagers he is huge. 6;4 226 4.49/40 speed
                Thats good but Nobody in the NFL right now other than maybe Mays and Campbell, and maybe Gholston is at Davis' level of freakishness.

Davis is 6'3" 255 and runs a mid 4.3.

Does anyone see a splash of Adrian Wilson in him, with that tall big, rangy athletic body?

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman57 View Post
                  Thats good but Nobody in the NFL right now other than maybe Mays and Campbell, and maybe Gholston is at Davis' level of freakishness.

Does anyone see a splash of Adrian Wilson in him, with that tall big, rangy athletic body?
                  Andre Johnson and Calvin are probably in that freakish category too.... Maybe even Trent Williams with his freakish blend of size and speed. Leonard Davis could be the equivalent in OG's as well.

That said, I'm really intrigued by Kenny Tate. Hopefully the Skins take him in the 2nd round...

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants pick'em if Perry Fewell is still here, that means the 3 safety set we use a lot will also still be used, and most likely Deon Grant is gone after this season. With that, I can see Tate be picked if he is the BPA, however I'd really prefer an O-linemen that is in my opinion the biggest neeed on the Giants at any spot except maybe the Guard spots with Snee, and maybe Diehl kicking it in if we find an LT (Beatty?).

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman57 View Post

Yeah your right i am just way tooo excited and going over board, he is alot like Adrian Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
                        Andre Johnson and Calvin are probably in that freakish category too.... Maybe even Trent Williams with his freakish blend of size and speed. Leonard Davis could be the equivalent in OG's as well.

That said, I'm really intrigued by Kenny Tate. Hopefully the Skins take him in the 2nd round...
                        Yeah hope the Redskins pick him too. He and Landry would be awesome saftey combo, Since Skins lost Sean Taylor, Secondary really hasnt been the same.

Comment

Do you guys consider him a FS or SS? I'll be honest, I didn't see Maryland play all year.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschis4all View Post
                            Do you guys consider him a FS or SS? I'll be honest, I didn't see Maryland play all year.
                            He can play both IMO. He can be that centerfielder, he can be that in the box type, sometime he even rushes with his hand in the dirt. This guys amazing. Everyone hop off, this guy will be a cowboy. Especially when Jerry finds out he's a Boys fan.

The next Sean Taylor.

Comment

i'd put him at free safety, he has the speed to cover massive amounts of turf

sig by me
                              Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information