Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Bowl: OL Prospects

Marcus Cannon

-Very early, but he has been very physical in run blocks especially coming down onto a DT.

-The guys athletic ability is almost criminal he is making pass blocks against JJ Watt, a 1st round guy, without kick sliding and at 350lbs. he is moving back better then Watt.

-He needs better footwork if he is going to play either OT in the NFL.

Gabe Carimi

-I really do not like his kick slide. It is nice and discipline coming out of his stance, but he starts dancing when the DL starts moving.

-Physical and stays incredibly low for a 6'7" man in the run game.

John Moffitt

-Very good run blocker and stays on his block till the end.

Carimi is a very impressive at the second level.

He just man handled Tanner Brock.

Comment

Im impressed with Wisconsin as a whole. Carimi looks to be a starting OT type in the NFL, late 1st to early 2nd. Moffitt can be a OG or C for a team in the 3rd-4th rounds

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCandy View Post
        Marcus Cannon

-Very early, but he has been very physical in run blocks especially coming down onto a DT.

-The guys athletic ability is almost criminal he is making pass blocks against JJ Watt, a 1st round guy, without kick sliding and at 350lbs. he is moving back better then Watt.

Gabe Carimi

-I really do not like his kick slide. It is nice and discipline coming out of his stance, but he starts dancing when the DL starts moving.

John Moffitt

Don't forget C Jake Kirkpatrick who for some reason no one wants to talk about but me and QB Andy Dalton.
        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Don't forget about Peter Konz.

Comment

Moffit is a guy I really like to be a C in a power blocking scheme like SD has. I would love to have him at SD, and he's a guy who you could get a steal in the 4th or 5th round.

Comment

Kirkpatrick has looked good early on. Damn there are quite a few linemen with pro potential in this game

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Is Peter Konz related to Jameson Konz in any way??

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCandy View Post
                  Marcus Cannon

Gabe Carimi

John Moffitt

No one mentioned J.J. Watt.
                  Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
                    As in any Wisconsin discussion should include Watt because he plays on the other side of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
                      Yah your right. He got REALLY shut DOWN by Cannon, what a great job that Cannon did. Really though look at the OP. That whol OL prospects thing. Cannon had a great game though, i think he's insanely athletic for a 350+ lb guy.

Comment

Cannon will be a pro bowl caliber Guard in the NFL IMO. I think he could be a solid RT, but his best fit is inside a lot like Iupati last year.

Comment

carimi played really well today. would love him to go to the pats at the end of the first

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Good times ahead for John Moffitt.

Comment

I would love Cannon on the Browns' line. Peyton Hillis certainly wouldn't mind either I don't think....a 360 pounder who moves like he does isn't very common.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information