Michael Floyd Returning for Senior Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Floyd Returning for Senior Season

According to espn, he said he is staying in school. I don't really see the point except that its a strong WR class this year. He would probably have been a first rounder this year though.

Most likely wouldn't have gone in the first this year. Green, Jones, Blackmon and maybe even Torrey Smith would probably go ahead of him this year. If he comes back and has a strong senior season he could be the #2 WR next year behind Alshon. I think its a smart choice, he's a second round guy.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

just very very happy about this

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

The WR class isn't looking so great anymore.

Comment

I still like this wide receiver class. It is incredibly deep.

I think Michael Floyd is making a huge mistake. He was likely to be a 2nd round pick with a shot of going in round 1, but if he suffers another injury, his stock may take a dip he may be unable to recover from, especially if he goes out and breaks his collarbone again.

Comment

he probably would have gone about where tate went despite being far superior of a prospect....him and blackmon (staying as well right?) next year will be sick
            E]

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
              he probably would have gone about where tate went despite being far superior of a prospect....him and blackmon (staying as well right?) next year will be sick
              Dont forget Alshon Jeffery who is probably on AJ Green's level as a prospect already and he isn't even eligible.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I think with Broyles, Blackmon and now Floyd staying this has become a position of weakness, especially at the top.

Comment

Great move, will be taken higher next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    I think with Broyles, Blackmon and now Floyd staying this has become a position of weakness, especially at the top.
                    At the top it is still amazing with Green alone...definitely worth a top 5 pick if someone wants him badly enough there.

I think it's that 2nd level behind the top that now looks awful...

Comment

Yeah wr got really weak really fast. Next year though now has Blackmon, Broyles, Floyd and Alshon. So if he had went this year, he would have probably been the third wr and now next year as it stands he will probably be the third wr.

Comment

Was a top 25 prospect of mine for this draft if he did declare. With a healthy senior season and another year with the QB, he could be the 2nd/3rd WR taken instead of being the 4th or 5th this year

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I still think it's a great WR class. Green, Julio, Baldwin, Smith, Cobb, Jernigan, Young, etc. I see this class having over 10 guys who can be impact players in the NFL. WR class next year looks great and all but if a guy like Alshon stays in school all of a sudden that WR class looks weak.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Thank you STRIP! Not to mention the mid level to late round wideouts could end up being tremendous steals.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                              just very very happy about this
                              Floyd should've declared and Brandon Harris should've returned. That matchup got ugly fast.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information