Janoris Jenkins and Andrew Luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janoris Jenkins and Andrew Luck

I haven't been on the board for a while, but I have to say that I am SHOCKED that both Luck and Jenkins are coming back for another year.

Of course, I'm more surprised at Luck's decision, but I think that Jenkins would have likely gone in the 13-20 range in the 1st round (Just my opinion of course).

Janoris Jenkins is a BEAST and a playmaker. That is all.

Good for them. Money isn't everything(Love of money being the root of all evil), but they left $$A LOT$$ of money on the table I think by coming back. I'll be rooting for both of them.

Rumor has it that Jenkins is rethinking

Comment

So you're shocked that a sophomore guy who has tons of money is going back to college?

Comment

Jenkins would have been, at best, the third best player available at his position and a late first rounder plus he just recently had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder.

Needless to say, great move on his part to go back.
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

I wish people would stop saying that Andrew Luck has 'tons of money'.
          His Mom and Dad may have cash in the bank.

But Andrew Luck is BROKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
            Jenkins would have been, at best, the third best player available at his position and a late first rounder plus he just recently had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder.
            And that's if Patrick Peterson is a safety. Prince and Brandon Harris > Jenkins. (I even have Harris > Amukamara, but that's another debate)
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

If the love of money is the root of all evil, does that mean there was no evil in the world before money? Were cave men and women all nice people?

Comment

Rumor on the interwebs somewhere said Jenkins got a 2nd round grade.

Anyone else read this?

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                  I wish people would stop saying that Andrew Luck has 'tons of money'.
                  His Mom and Dad may have cash in the bank.

But Andrew Luck is BROKE.
                  Sure, but it seems like Andrew Luck will never really have to worry about having money, ever. I can't imagine reading in 10 years that Luck is broke smoking crack somewhere...NFL or no NFL.

Guy Peyton Manning'd us, and I think it's awesome...especially since it's to get a degree from an actual big time university that is worthy of it's praise.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information