Kent State Prospects?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent State Prospects?

Kent State has been a quiet producer of some really good, smart football players. Kent State once had Gary Pinkel, Jack Lambert, and Nick Saban on the same team.

The school has recently produced Josh Cribbs, Antonio Gates, James Harrison, Abram Elam, Julian Edelman, Daniel Muir, and Usama Young have any potentially draftable prospects this year?

Last year it was Jameson "Fabio" Konz.
    Last edited by nepg; 02-06-2011, 04:25 PM.

Is this really thread worthy bro?

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
      LMAO!! I don't even know why that was funny.
      Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

A tribute to Appalachian State: Dexter Coakley and Corey Lynch. Do they have any draftable prospects? Last year it was Armanti (Panthers gave away the #33 pick in 2011 for me) Edwards. That will be all.

Comment

Kent read, Kent write, Kent State.

Comment

Brian Lainhart could be drafted in the 6th - 7th rounds

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
              Sure is. Fans love their team's Kent State guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SolidGold View Post
                Brian Lainhart could be drafted in the 6th - 7th rounds
                Maybe even in the 5th. I think he is going to surprise some people.

Comment

Originally posted by batsandgats View Post
                  Maybe even in the 5th. I think he is going to surprise some people.
                  I agree, he is the current INT leader among BCS players. I was surprised he did not get a combine invite, it will be interesting to see what type of numbers he puts up at his pro day. This safety class is weak so that could help his draft stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information