No announcement yet.

Prospects to Boycott Draft

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects to Boycott Draft

It has been said that, the prospects will boycott going to New York, to walk across the stage at Radio City Music Hall.
    "I think it's a shame for young men that are starting their careers in the NFL, that are having that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to come across the stage, become an NFL player for the first time [to not be able to attend the draft]," Goodell told Schefter. "It's a really special moment and I hope they get to experience it."-Roger Goodell

On NFL Live, Nick Fairley and Patrick Peterson said they have not been contacted by anyone to not show up on draft day.

I would like to know where all these rumors coming from about prospects not showing up if neither Goodell nor Fairley and Peterson have not heard anything from anyone.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

I'm not sure what the NFLPA has to gain by asking the top prospects to skip the draft. Seems like a petty move that won't gain the NFLPA anything, and is asking the prospects to give up a lot.
    "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Debug Information